[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

March Madness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Bracket.jpg (177KB, 1194x916px) Image search: [Google]
Bracket.jpg
177KB, 1194x916px
My boss is making the whole office fill out March Madness brackets. I know so little about it that until last month I thought the Golden State Warriors were an NCAA team.

Plz save me from embarrassment.
>>
>>74667275
What happens to the employee with the worst bracket?
>>
>>74667275
Why isn't UCLA in the tournament?
>>
>>74667275
Ironically, those who know the least about college basketball end up office pool winners.

Focus more on the later rounds. Pick a 1 or 2 to win it all. If you panic, pick the best seed to win each game, called "going chalk," and in the Final Four, pick whoever (if you want to go true chalk, pick Villanova to beat Kansas in the championship).

>>74667371
They're the South 3 seed.
>>
>>74667295

It's a construction company, so emasculation and shame.

>>74667398

Thanks for the advice. How often does "going chalk" work out?
>>
>>74667398
Why is UCLA south?
>>
>>74667467
because they choked in pac tourney
>>
>>74667484
>because they got their overrated asses obliterated by a better team in the pac tourney
ftfy
>>
>>74667456
It's not gonna win you your pool, but it will probably keep you out of last place. If you must crunch numbers and stress, stress over the later rounds (Elite Eight, Final Four and National Championship). Upsets are low-value memery.
>>
File: arizona12.jpg (269KB, 1175x1762px) Image search: [Google]
arizona12.jpg
269KB, 1175x1762px
>>74667509
that's right baby
>>
>hate my sister
>makes me fill out her bracket one year
>dumb bitch wont do it herself
>keeps texting me
>fuck off whore
>finally cave and do it very bad without obvious fails like 16 over 1 or all one seeds final 4
>she got last place
>last place got their money back
>mfw if I had known I would've done slightly better on purpose

I really, really hate my sister
>>
>>74667518
Depends on how it's scored but this is good advice. I'd add try to have only 2 1 seeds in final four (Villanova and unc) this year look alright. The rest should be 2-4 seeds for you.
>>
On average 2-3 one and two seeds miss the sweet sixteen
I would only pick 6 of these 8 teams to get through the first weekend this year. Probably two of Louisville, Kentucky, Arizona will lose in the round of 32
>>
>>74667576
she just wants to get closer to you like when you were kids and give you a pity hand job
>>
>>74667275
Pick whichever one has the lowest number.
>>
>>74667275
Literally just go look up at college basketball analysts brackets and just copy it
>>
>>74668349
That is a terrific way to lose. The pundits' brackets always look like they're picking the women's tournament, literally the only upset they've ever heard of is 12 over 5.
>>
>>74668473
OP isn't looking to win he just doesn't wanna finish last and with a bracket from an "expert" he'll at least finish in the middle
>>
>>74667576
>last place gets their money back
What faggotry is this
>>
>>74667576
>16 over 1
>all four 1s in the final 4
>last place gets money
Why lie on an anonymous columbian hip hop forum
>>
>>74667275

pick gonzaga to win and youll be fine
>>
>>74668708

>Implying anything that ever came out of Spokane was a winner
>>
>>74668671
Learn to read you dumbfuck it clearly says without obvious fail picks
>>
I won a group tourny a couple years ago when I chose Louisville. Now I just pick louisville every year.
>>
File: poo.jpg (122KB, 865x864px) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
122KB, 865x864px
I hate the bruins but I;ve got a feeling they'll be hot this year
>>
>>74667275
post this shit in /cbb/, you fucking faggot

go back to /cfb/ no one wants to help you out
>>
>>74667275
GEORGE MASON WINS EVERYTHING DO IT NIGGER
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.