[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>120M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>120M
>>
>>74664806
Shirt sales in 1 year?

sounds like a good deal to me
>>
>>74664827
Spoken like a true Canadian customer

Ironic that Manchester United 'fans' were usually the first ones to shit on Barcelona and Real Madrid's galactico strategy and now they replicate it and what do they get? 6th lmao
>>
>>74664806
played very well, like he does always
>>
>>74664852
They ripped apart Chelsea Liverpool City and Mourinho for that shit but now be doing worse.
>>
>¢0m transfer
>>
Aren't the management at United supposed to be professionals?

Did they unrionically fall for the dabbing nigger meme of 2015? He and Cam Newton have been exposed so hard over the past year.
>>
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/adidas-paul-pogba-collection-manchester-12465499

>le clothing line and emoji man
>>
>>74664806

he's not even dabbing anymore
>>
*dabs all the way to the bank*
>>
500 million Republic Credits for a box-to-box Jordan Henderson
>>
>>74664929
kek true
>>
>The UK spends around £700m per year on importing bananas, which comes to roughly 5 billion bananas. £100m would buy you about 714,000,000 bananas. The length of the average banana is ~18cm, its width is ~7cm, and its weight is ~120grams. Old Trafford is 105x68m. If you wanted to cover the entire pitch at Old Trafford with bananas, it would only take 566,093 bananas to do so. If you wanted to form a cube of pure banana and put it on the pitch at Old Trafford, you could build a cube of pure banana 100.9 metres high, weighing about 6 tonnes. Alternatively, you could place 9,439 bananas in each seat. Instead of filling a pitch with bananas, Manchester United spent that money on the far more racist option of putting Jack Colback in blackface.
>>
>>74666410
>cube of pure banana 100.9 metres high, weighing about 6 tonnes
triggered as always
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.