[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

What did he mean by this?
>>
da white wimminz
>>
>>74660120
Why is the nipple censored?
>>
>>74660280
Because otherwise it would be nudity
>>
File: Untitled 1.jpg (9KB, 364x157px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
9KB, 364x157px
>>74660120
REALLY made me think
>>
File: 1489196058396.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489196058396.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>74660120
>the absolute state of united states
wow
>>
>>74660120
wtf i love the cowboys now
>>
>>74660120
GOAT
BASED ELLIOT
>>
>American culture
>>
>>74660120
are those tits real?
>>
Zeke is the greatest of all time.
>>
>>74660280

because it's watermarked by the media company and they don't want to show nudity to the underaged people reading those gossiping magazines. I'm sure if you find the raw footage you can see the tits.
>>
>>74660903
TMZ may be a gossip mag but they may very well be the last outlet with some integrity, they never publish fake news. If you want to learn confirm something about a famous person it's the place to go, very much unlike every other MSM outlet.
>>
File: 1477341490756.jpg (34KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
1477341490756.jpg
34KB, 350x234px
>sexual battery
S U S P E N D E D
>>
>>74660120
>those hand gestured over her breasts
>pointing at him
>more hand gestures
did she want him to do it? what was she doing.
>>
>>74660980
She loved it
>The woman is playing to paradegoers and motions at her breasts -- then points to Zeke. Next thing you know, he reaches over and pulls her top down, exposing her bare breast. She scrambles to cover up.
>We spoke with Elliott's rep who told us the woman wasn't upset ... and actually hung out with Zeke and a group of friends after the parade ended.
>>
>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
38 game suspension incoming
>>
>those obvious fake titties
At least he's going for the inflated ones, unlike someone else...
>>
uh oh, here comes the fake outrage. How many games will he be suspended? Will the NFL make a TV commercial about it?
>>
Damn, that other girl was about to kiss him. Zeke is gettin them hoes, man.
>>
>black man assaulting womyn
>womyn love it

How bad is this for the (((narrative)))?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.