[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Poland is dark horse in World Cup 2018

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: polska-rep.jpg (188KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
polska-rep.jpg
188KB, 800x540px
Daily reminder that Poland is dark horse in World Cup 2018
>>
there's only like 4-5 teams that have a realistic chance of winning and Poland definitely isn't one of them. this isn't even in the realm of possibility, sorry.
>>
>>74647487
Do you know what a dark horse is you downy
>>
>muh heritage
As embarassing as usual.
>>
File: 1403203985969.gif (3MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1403203985969.gif
3MB, 312x250px
>dark horse
>>
>>74647455
Is an dark horse a athlete?
>>
>>74647819
>dark
probably a sprinter
>>
>>74647455
literally the only capable players are Lewangoalski Zielinski and Glik, and maybe one of their numerous goalies
>>
>one man teams
literally Gabon tier
>>
you now remember belgium
>>
>>74649254
Milik and Krychowiak?
>>
Oy blyad, it would be like 1610 all over again.
>>
>>74649254

who are pisczek, kaputska, milik, blasczykowski and pazdan?
>>
I KNEW YOU WERE
>>
Poland is just dark
>>
File: 00063VZ7DQMWQYMA-C431.jpg (118KB, 900x390px) Image search: [Google]
00063VZ7DQMWQYMA-C431.jpg
118KB, 900x390px
>>74647740
I was born in Kielce Poland m8 but nice try.
>>74649254
Piszczek, Grosicki, Pazdan, Linetty, Krychowiak, Bielik, Milik, Teodorczyk, Kapustka and even more upcoming youth.
>>
>>74647640
a dark horse is a team that is unlikely to win, but has some qualities that could make it possible. poland has no such qualities, there is no possibility. and you can say the same for 98% of the teams on this planet. don't blame me, this is just how the sport works, i'm just the messenger.
>>
>>74651196
If you are claiming they have no such qualities then you are misinformed.
>>
>>74651368
first you have to understand what the world cup actually is as a tournament and who wins it. because it's such a short tournament people get these ideas that there arepossibilities here but there aren't any. there's a massive gap between poland and teams like Belgium, portugal and spain. and those teams have very little chance. so this scenario that you've envisioned, where poland has any chance whatsoever, it's not based on anything other than whatever ideas are kicking around in your own mind, it has no connection to the outside world.
>>
>>74649565
>Milik
expensive Eredivisie meme

>Krychowiak
Sevilla babby

>>74649589
>Piszczek and Kuba
both finished
P-check scores a freakish amount of goals but is awful in every other aspect

>Kapustka
kek

>>74650220
>Bielik
you are joking, right?

>Teodorczyk
same as Milik, big man in a small league
>>
>>74647455
Daily remainder that selfproclaimed dark horses never do shit in tournaments.
>Lelgium
>>
>>74651515
You are saying that there is a "massive gap" between Poland and Portugal but portugal beat poland in penalties in euro 2016. ...... PENALTIES LOL
>>
>>74647455
>MUH HERITAGE

as much as you may hate it, you're american, period
go root for team USA
>>
>>74651832
Portugal played a very conservative style to win that tournament. they took a page out of italy's book except they didn't execute it as well. as i recall renato sanches scored vs poland. think about that for a second: renato sanches.
>>
>>74651876
I am not American I am an immigrant
>>
Favorites:
>France,Brazil,Germany,Spain,Italy,Belgium

Dark Horses:
>Argentina,Portugal,Colombia,Chile,

Good Teams - Expecting a good run from them:
>Russia,Uruguay,Poland,England

This is exactly where Poland belongs. Nothing more than an QF.
As for England, Memes aside, I only mentioned potential based on roster in this post(Russia home gives them advantage too).
>>
>>74651709
Spain in 2008 and 2010
>>
>>74651876
americans rooting for their country of origin, even though they're fully natural born citizens, and may not have even been to that country is not a uncommon thing here.
when you have a shit ton of people that come to this country to make more money, this is the kind of behavior you have to expect, and you just accept it.
>>
>>74650220

>I was born in Kielce Poland m8 but nice try.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

Hmm, how's your grandfather doing?
>>
>>74651876
My entire lineage is Irish. I'm not rooting for a bunch of spics and niggers just because it's my national team.
>>
>>74652071
He's doing fine m8, none of my family were Jewish whatsoever.
>>
>>74651967
i don't think you can call spain a dark horse in 2010 when they were the reigning champions of europe. historically they haven't done as well as the power house countries but they weren't long shots
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.