[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Walton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: walton.png (263KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
walton.png
263KB, 400x400px
Has there ever been more of a senile old fuck that (((they))) continue to hand a microphone and place in front of a camera? It's embarrassing and he should be put in a home. The other guy he works with is always getting so close to spanning and putting Bill in his place
>>
>>74619933
unbelievable
>>
He has been talking like that for literally over 20 years lol
>>
>>74620272

regardless. the only reason he's still relevant at this point is bc his son is some prettiiboi coach that was on the memeteam of the century
>>
>>74619933

>not liking based Walton

What the fucks a matter wit ya, op?
>>
>>74619933
>Unbelievable! I remember being in Berkeley. I could smell colors, I could feel sounds! Has there ever been a player better than Detlef Schrempf? I mean, watching a guy 6 foot 10, I don't know where he's from, I don't know what country he's about! But I will tell you what, watching him shoot from the outside is unbelievable! Fred Roberts look out! World B. Free! I don't care who you are! I mean, Howard Eisley, does it matter?! I don't think so! This is what basketball is all about!

You just read this in his voice
>>
File: sammy-sosa-3.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sammy-sosa-3.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>74620713

I-I did...
>>
File: IMG_2385.jpg (65KB, 328x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2385.jpg
65KB, 328x425px
>>74619933
DUDE DRUGS AND THE GRATEFUL DEAD LMAO

Just kidding love him
>>
>>74619933
The USC/UCLA game was uncomfortable to watch because Walton was being a senile old man
>>
>>74621196
ok. now this explains why is brain is so thoroughly deteriorated
>>
His dumb fuckery was hilarious last night.
>>
The minute you do the /pol/ parenthesis you've lost.
>>
>>74620713
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jArUB6mB6hs
>>
>>74620540
his son is only relevant because of bill

you have it backwards lol
>>
>>74619933
>Has there ever been more of a senile old fuck that (((they))) continue to hand a microphone and place in front of a camera

Donald Trump
>>
>>74621239
Bill is UCLA royalty. Getting rid of him is like telling Walt he can't broadcast Knicks games.
>>
>>74619933
He's a hell of a lot better than your boy """Dukie V"""

Walton is the voice the west coast has needed for a long time in cbb. He isn't just a ucla shill. He actually champions and pushes hard for the pac12 to be recognized as the powerhouse that it is. When we have shit like these """bracketologists""" pushing school like oregon, ucla, and arizona down to 3 seeds while schools like duke, kansas, villanova, kentucky, louisville, and Baylor get automatic passes to 1 and 2 seeds while being ranked below the pac12 teams is beyond me.

His Co commentator is useless and bill actually will provide good analysis on plays and calls made by the refs. His banter when he talks about his past and the people he knows and respects is pure entertainment and if you dislike him you can just get the fuck out of here. /sp/ is Walton territory
>>
>>74624065
bill is great

>this was 20 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjdxHMP_LKA
>>
File: marvnbc97.png (611KB, 622x460px) Image search: [Google]
marvnbc97.png
611KB, 622x460px
Marv makes Mike Fratello look like a dwarf
>>
>>74624145
>>
dick vitale among others are far worse

Bill Walton actually has knowledge of the sport and if you weren't autistic you could also enjoy one of the few commentators with personality
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.