[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor Confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: jews run the world.png (1016KB, 1007x865px) Image search: [Google]
jews run the world.png
1016KB, 1007x865px
http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/11/14892400/floyd-mayweather-im-officially-out-of-retirement-for-conor-mcgregor
>>
i been reading some rumors about floyd going broke
>>
>>74618918
Are you sure you read them? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?
>>
Khabib and Ferguson on suicide watch

>>74618934
family guy lol
>>
Ok /sp/ I don't usually come here, but I just saw the news. Tell me the truth, would it be a good fight?
>>
>>74624531
No. Mayweather will either win by point-boxing McGregor, or he will knock McGregor the fuck out.

It will not be a competitive boxing match.

Watching Mayweather get destroyed by McGregor in MMA would be just as one-sided.
>>
>>74624531
no
>>
>>74624741
Would McGregor try to take the fight to the ground?
>>
McGoober about to get embarrassed

Can't fucking wait
>>
this is the most disgusting cash grab of all time, i would hesitate to call this sport
>>
>>74624741
>he will knock McGregor the fuck out
McGregor does have 1" and 5 lbs on Mayweather. Do you think that wouldn't matter, because of how unfamiliar boxing is to him?
>>
they are gonna do 2 matches, 1st Boxing then MMA right?
>>
>>74624741
>knock McGregor the fuck out

Someone hasn't watched Mayweather fight in 15 years.
>>
>>74624816
No he would just kick the shit out of Floyd's legs
>>
>>74624741
>will knock McGregor the fuck out

LOL Sure pal. People are sleeping too much on Conor. Conor has some serious knock out power and his movement is unpredictable. I think it's gonna be a closer fight than what people think.
>>
If this fight happens it would be an embarrassment for the UFC and mcgregor. He has no fucking shot, it's a boxing match for Christ sake. Mcgregor should save himself the embarrassment
>>
>>74624954
t.Dana White

Look at this retard and laugh.
>>
>>74624963
>it's a boxing match for Christ sake
McGregor first championship win was youth boxing. So boxing isn't a foreign concept to him.
>>
>>74624973
It's the truth. No shit that Mayweather will most likely beat McGregor, but you have to take into consideration 3 things.
1:) Conor has powerful punches and is precise and fast.
2:) Conor is actually able to study Floyd while Floyd can't do the same. He might as well have a blind fold on until the night of the fight because he won't know what Conor will do.
3:) Conor knows that he will try to go the distance in order to score the necessary points, so Conor will try his hardest to not let it go to a decision.
>>
i know its a cashgrab but a conor victory would make internet explode
>>
>>74624973
He's going up against someone who's taller, heavier, and over a decade younger.

The only advantage Floyd has is the fact that Connor isn't as familiar with boxing.
>>
>>74625045
>youth boxing
>>
>>74625200
Yes, was training under an Olympic championship boxer when he was in his youth, and then won a championship. My point was that boxing isn't some alien sport that he has no contact with. What is yours?
>>
It would be one sided in boxing, and one sided in MMA

Its hilarious that Conor could lose this and just retire rather than defend his belt a single fucking time
>>
Mayweather is in deep with the mob, Hes supposed to take a dive to help them score big on the underdog win. Source. Friend works at FBI and Mayweather has developed a really really bad cocaine and hooker addiction.
>>
>>74625429
And gambling he does that all day. Hes in the negative pretyy much,
>>
>>74625429
mayweahter is a degen gambler, he's broke within 10 years
>>
>>74625197
Canelo was those things too, as well as being an actual boxing champion.
>>
>>74625197
and the fact he's the GOAT defensive boxer
>>
>>74625133
>>74625197
Utter retards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8kTW1ofejM
>>
>>74625612
great video but the memelords on /sp/ wont know how to interpret how bad goober looks here

i honestly cannot believe the /heem/tards who think the potato will see anything but the roof of the arena if he fought mayweather. Really shows how little knowledge this place has on boxing really.
>>
File: 1485897717103.jpg (12KB, 275x274px) Image search: [Google]
1485897717103.jpg
12KB, 275x274px
>they havent seen the movie the great white hype
>they havent seen the movie the harder they fall
>>
>>74624871

Yeah and the tiebreaker is sumo match
>>
File: floyd 'taig smasher' mayweather.png (335KB, 620x409px) Image search: [Google]
floyd 'taig smasher' mayweather.png
335KB, 620x409px
WEE CONOR IS RUNNING SCARED

Floyd “Black Cromwell” Mayweather
Floyd “One Man Gorta Mor” Mayweather
Floyd “Smash the Taigs 'till i'm at The Hague” Mayweather
Floyd “No Surrender to this Manhug Bender” Mayweather
Floyd “Bobby Sands Can Catch These Hands” Mayweather
Floyd “I'll Give McGregor a Beating, Then Do The Same To Ronan Keating” Mayweather
Floyd “I Put The Black in Black and Tan” Mayweather
Floyd “A Left Hand Hasn't Fucked Ireland Over This Hard Since Thierry Henry” Mayweather
Floyd “Rope-A-Dope Fuck The Pope” Mayweather
>>
>>74624531
McGregor gonna get knocked the fuck out
>>
>>74627962
amazing
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.