[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they doubted us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (648KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
648KB, 728x409px
>they doubted us
>>
File: 1489047737d6d50b0e.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489047737d6d50b0e.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>hey guys. room for 1 more?
>>
File: 1489233080907.png (437KB, 486x405px) Image search: [Google]
1489233080907.png
437KB, 486x405px
>>74617324
Fixed for you, players that actually won the game
>>
>>74617619
good post
>>
>>74617619
I don't question the importance of Suarez dive, but Messi did put him 1-on-1 there with a beautiful 40m pass.
>>
>>74617644
This. Also it wasn't a dive.
>>
suarez should be suspended for the next round
>>
>>74617644
A bad pass that he couldn't reach which is why he dived. Not to mention the 3 min goal that's the one that encouraged the entire team.

And i'm not even talking about the entirety of the game when he and Neymar dived,ran and fought while Messi did nothing.
>>
File: 1470596959096.jpg (146KB, 572x560px) Image search: [Google]
1470596959096.jpg
146KB, 572x560px
>>74617324

I was at this match. I remember the dribble that should've been called a handball against Messi that lead tot he goal that is celebrated in that picture. It was the first time in several seasons I saw Messi play with a fire again. I remember thinking to myself that this was a historic moment because it looked like Barcelona finally clicked after a slow start to the season. It was in January and just after the debacle at Anoeta when "Messi was leaving to Chelsea" and whatever.

Turns out it was correct. Barcelona was fuckign unstoppable after that. I remember watching as the three of them ran from the goal. It was an amazing experience because the Camp Nou exploded with noise and >we had finally won against Atlético.

That also happened to be the weekend when the Patriots came back from a 14 point deficit TWICE to beat the Ravens and advance to the AFCCG. Watched it in my hotel room and could barely believe I had witnessed two clutch performances on the same weekend.

Good times. Thanks for reminding me, OP.
>>
S n M is my favourite :D
>>
>>74617810
>tfw no Tae gf
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.