[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can be done about this debacle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 6Bi3tYin.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
6Bi3tYin.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
What can be done about this debacle?
>>
Rebrand to pacify the native spirits.
>>
Mike mayock seems like a guy who can be a genius GM......
>>
Nuke D.C.
>>
>>74609859
Change team to "Washington Orangeskins" with logo of Trump's profile
>>
Dan Snyder dying. He's about as bad for the Redskins as 2000s Al Davis was for the Raiders. The only difference is Snyder's 52.
>>
Give him a xxx jug filled with firewater so people bitch about promoting alcoholism rather than about muh racism
>>
We have to kill the snyder
>>
"WE" must recruit and field a team of 100% native american heritage. None of these 1/4 Sam Bradford types. I'm talkin' dudes like the 2nd season of Fargo and their names must all relate to the description of fauna: Little Bear, Sneezing Eagle, ect.
So we wrangle 53 of these fellers and, before each game, perform the banned Ghost Dance ceremony to raise the spirits of muh heritage to avenge the white man. After the Ghost Dance is complete the REDSKINS will be supernaturally performance enhanced. Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen will be sent to the Great Spirit by the Ghost Dance and Scot McPhlegm can get drunk with his new squad.
>>
>>74611286
This
>>
>>74611286
gay. pls die.
>>
>>74609859
Trade Kirk Cousins for all of the Browns' draft picks.
>>
>>74612249
Daniel Snyder detected
>>
>>74611286
WE
>>
File: Redskins Concept Logo.jpg (34KB, 560x451px) Image search: [Google]
Redskins Concept Logo.jpg
34KB, 560x451px
Bring back the spear logo with a modern flair and rebrand to the Washington Warriors

[spoiler]It will never happen[/spoiler]
>>
>>74612683
WUZ
>>
>>74615156
Why not just keep the current logo and rename the team Washington Warriors?
>>
>>74615175
This is honestly the best option. The logo isn't the racist bit, just the name. It's not like it's Chief Wahoo from Cleveland.
>>
>>74615175
>>74615197

Yeah that could still work, honestly I just prefer the spear logo over the face
>>
Redskins is so antiquated, they should use a contemporary term, Alcoholic Natives. Sure, it's redundant, but it really paints a picture.
>>
>>74609859
Washington Firewaters
>>
>>74609967
That's hilarious! Did you get that joke from reddit lol?
>>
>>74609859
49ers should make secret deal with browns.
>Browns give #1 overall to Redskins for 1st rounder and Cousins
>49ers give #2 overall to Browns for Cousins and Redskins pick
>>
>Actually caring about natives opinions
Just gather all the remaining natives alive in the same places and give them some small territory that kinda looks like what they used to have before colonization and you're free to joke about their existence forever. Worked fine here.
>>
>>74615624
All of you are fucking natives I don't know why you're talking.

The English colonized through murder.

The Spanish and Portuguese colonized through sex.
>>
File: c01_spurrier_06_2167845.jpg (102KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
c01_spurrier_06_2167845.jpg
102KB, 1000x600px
I know a guy who's available.
>>
Stop setting NFL records like Crowder did last season

>Longest gap between punt return TD's

When Crowder scored a Punt return TD last season, it was the first time the washington redacted had done it in 10 years. As a redskins fan, I like to think of it as an NFL record. It's not a drought, no! LONGEST STREAK IN NFL HISTORY
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.