[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /sp/ why are they so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Japan_RWC.jpg (404KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Japan_RWC.jpg
404KB, 620x387px
So /sp/ why are they so good?
>>
Mainly because Japan import a lot of pacific islanders whom'st you know, are good at rugby.
>>
>>74606583
they're not (though of course they're way better than they used to be)

it's just that south africa is sinking faster than a million titanics
>>
They suck

Also, because they have no honour, just like Bongs, Frenchnmen, Americans and Italians they use lot of foreign players
>>
>>74607997
That's what happen when you own a Great Empire
>>
>>74608011
I didn't know the USA ever colonised New Zealand, Samoa or South Africa, because half of their players come from there
>>
>>74606583
contact lens and little hands
>>
>>74606583
Will they ever play South Africa again? How long will Japan hold a perfect record against them?
>>
File: _78002200_78002199.jpg (25KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_78002200_78002199.jpg
25KB, 660x371px
>>74607997
>>
>>74608036
>I didn't know the USA ever colonised Samoa
How did you not know that?
>>
>>74614333
Most blacks don't value education highly.
>>
>>74607997
I'm sorry nobody wants to live in your country.
>>
>>74608036
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Samoa
>>
courage
power legs
good technical
do one's best
>>
>>74616062
Thanks, Japan.
>>
>>74606583
supperior genes
>>
>>74606583
That team happened to be playing at the best form of their lives to coincide with an underperforming Springbok pack. It should be mentioned that they're still not considered in the same class with South Africa. Japan bowed out at the group stage, whereas SA rallied to advance to the semi-finals and played an in-form All Blacks to a narrow 2 point loss.
>>
>>74616439
I want to clarify that I'm not belittling Japan's victory. They were heroic on that day and I loved every minute of that game.

And just in case you get misled by the trolls, the import players on the Japanese side were not key to their victory. That team defeated SA on the day playing Japanese style rugby.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.