[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Soccer Players Take Inspiration from American Football

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1461633927917.jpg (53KB, 276x233px) Image search: [Google]
1461633927917.jpg
53KB, 276x233px
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/tom-brady-and-company-played-a-role-in-barcelona-comeback-vs-paris-saint-germain-2017-03-09

>/sp/ was literally born from an American Football Championship game
>/sp/ still in denial that American Football has influenced one of the best comebacks of all time in soccer
When will Eurofags learn that American Football is patrician?
>>
american """football""" is still objectively shite
>>
>>74601749
>When will Eurofags learn that American Football is patrician?
When you americans stop the constant bitching that there are too many football threads on /sp/, the sports board
>>
soccer has lacked a "DEFINING MOMENT" like that for many years.

pats inspired this one, but from now on they will not say one word about the patriots for the next decade
>>
>>74602079
>7-1
>Man City's last minute title win
>Liverpool's CL final comeback win
I'm sure there's hundreds more, it's retarded to think football lacks defining moments. Probably too many if anything
>>
>>74602131
>too many defining moments
you don't see that as contradictory to the meaning of "defining"?
>>
>>74602341
English isn't his first language.
>>
>>74602341
It's not contradictory at all. All it shows is that Amerifats have boring shit """""sports"""""" so they look at a rigged coin toss deciding final for their poster boy's team as defining
>>
>>74602390
awww sweetie sorry you're having a meltdown
>>
File: neymar pats.jpg (70KB, 592x600px) Image search: [Google]
neymar pats.jpg
70KB, 592x600px
Really makes you think
>>
>>74602358
top kek
>>
these articles and interviews are shit

what happens is this:

>a reporter interviews a player
>randomly asks, "Did the patriots comeback against the falcons inspire you to make a similar come back?"
>player not trying to be mean and having no clue what the fuck the reporter is talking about, says "yes" and bullshits an answer
>>
>>74602401
Would he be a good slot receiver? He's short and runs fast.
>>
>>74602390
You have to go back.
>>
I know it's
>mexico
but during that last copa america, JJ Watt dropped by their practice facility since Mexico's next game was in houston. Chicharito recognized him on sight and started flipping out, he was so excited. They got to throw around a football together for a bit and when Watt gave him one of his texans jerseys he was over the moon. It was all on video, pretty funny.
>>
>>74602397
>leaf sucking american cock

I literally do not care about a leaf's opinion in anything
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.