[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Futsal league is coming to my town. What the fuck is Futsal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: KL5sFutsal2003.jpg (823KB, 1208x807px) Image search: [Google]
KL5sFutsal2003.jpg
823KB, 1208x807px
A Futsal league is coming to my town. What the fuck is Futsal, and do any of you play it?
>>
An even more flamingly faggoty version of soccer
>>
looks like handball with your feet
>>
>>74601016
it's just the arena football league of football
>>
>>74601035
They don't dive as much though.
>>
>>74601016

smaller sided football
smaller pitch
the ball is smaller and with less bounce
hockey goals
you get more touches of the ball than 11 a side
good for developing technical skills

overall, a more enjoyable sport for the amateur

check out Ricardinho and falcao for examples of clutch futsal players
>>
File: Screenshot_20170310-060232~2.png (790KB, 1182x573px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170310-060232~2.png
790KB, 1182x573px
>>74601057
Ah I see. The court they are making here is outdoors apparently. It gets like °110F in the summer here so I'm not sure how popular this is gonna be.
>>
>>74601016
Played it in the winter season as a kid. It's pretty fun
>>
>>74601106
I bet you live near a lot of mexicans. that sucks.
>>
>>74601152
I live in the country I don't live in town
>>
it's fun, just really fun

>>74601035
says the gringo with a "sport" with a break with lady gaga pitbull or fucking faggot coldplay
>>
>>74601166
so yes. that sucks.
>>
>>74601167
Lady Gaga is Italian, Pitbull is Cuban, and take a look at their teeth to know where Coldplay are from
>>
>>74601170
If you say so. We have fun and don't live our lives thinking about Mexicans. Not sure how you live
>>
>>74601207
yes but you put that shit in your shitty sport at supershitbowl
>>
>>74601207
this doesn't change the fact that they perforned at your "greatest sporting event", it just makes your country more of a cuck-nation
>>
>>74601215
>you
>youre

I only watch Hockey though. I literally dont understand why youre trying to imply that i should take ownership of football just because you take ownership of soccer
>>
>>74601215
have you tried not watching american tv? not watching american sports? not speaking english? not posting on an american website every day? not listening to american music?
>>
>>74601228
This. What is it with vaginatwisted foreigners getting extremely defensive when soccer is criticized by assuming that the American in question necessarily watches football?we have 4 major sports here
>>
>>74601230
>>74601248
A crippling inferiority complex that necessitates daily proclamations of superiority which they for whatever reason, need legitimized by the attention of Americans. It happens so frequently that I think its actually a complex and not just lighthearted shitposting
>>
>>74601230
>implying
did you know that you fucking shit superbowl fills the news WORLDWIDE? with all those fucking gay artists
don't blame me for filling even the fucking news with your shit
>>
>>74601273
>>74601248
>>74601230
>>74601228
>samefagging this hard
Fuck off faggot I'm trying to find out about a sport here.
>>
>>74601281
ok so have you tried not watching american tv? not watching american sports? not speaking english? not posting on an american website every day? not listening to american music?

>>74601293
this chilean retard likes it. that's all you need to know
>>
>>74601293
>samefagging
Im only one of those posters >>74601273
>>
great game to play. a few similarities to basketball i guess, less distance covered, more short bursts, higher pace and more skill based.
>>
>>74601297
america is a big continent, not your fucking country gringo, it's like calling europe or africa a country, that's why you are so ignorant
>>
>>74601207
>muh heritage
>>
>>74601016
it's really fun desu. Used to watch italian league while stoned a couple years ago and was entertaining as fuck
>>
Power play is where the fun is
>score was 10-7
>fuck it i won't go back to our box anymore
>lost 18-7
>>
>>74601524
This has to be either bait or the most retarded and sad attempt at deflection that ive ever seen

>HURR ILL PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT HE USED AMERICA TO REFER TO THE USA
>>
>>74602310
well in your country your people think that africa is a country
>>
>>74602377
Yes, both you and those people are retarded.
>>
I'm really impressed at how angry you guys made this insecure american.

Good job, good thread. Futsal is fun. It's football at basketball pacing, good for americans.
>>
>>74601016
Soccer minus the boring stuff? Where do I sign up?

My local community center has an indoor soccer field. It has 10ft tall barrier surrounding the perimeter. No out of bounds unless the ball goes over the wall. We can use the wall to pass. It adds a new element to the game.
>>
>>74601016
It's football indoors.

We invented it.
>>
>>74604304
It has different rules though and since you play it in a small closed space you need to have a lot more technique.

In brazil kids play futsal instead of football, that's why they do all those tricks when they reach their teenage years and go on to play normal football.
>>
>>74601016
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
You mean to tell me, you never played futsal? OMG go play with dolls
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.