[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

""""based"""" /afl/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 13

File: transparent footy.png (44KB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
transparent footy.png
44KB, 213x213px
Last of the Preseason games this weekend. Who cares 2bh apparently.

/afl/ on irrelevant "poomunity" watch tbqh
>>
Tipping Fremantle girls to get their first win tonight.
>>
prediction on target as usual....
>>
CARLTON....
>>
GETTING
>>
BLOWN
>>
THE
>>
FUCK
>>
*BRAAAARRRRRRPPPPPPP*
>>
OUT! CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO
>>
nice thread you fucking loser
>>
RC YOU STUD
>>
fuck this is a sad thread
>>
File: based straff.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
based straff.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>
will /afl/ EVER recover from this?
>>
Fucking spastic cunt RC
>>
Your narrative is falling apart
>>
>>74598864
put all your money on Carlton did you? tee hee
>>
*aborts narrative*
>>
>>74598820
No
>>
>victorian women are soft and weak

kek
KEK
K E K

Can't compare to big strong Queenslander ladies.
>>
Amazing decimation of a once proud community. Machiavellian in nature. Haven't seen shaking like this since witnessing a young, prodigal and devilishly handsome DJ do his work at the venerable Heat nightclub in Melbourne.
>>
>>74596362
>preseason sports

cuntlery
>>
>>74598955
Melbourne will "literally" win the premiership.
>>
>RC gets yet another poodiction wrong
Lmao
>>
>>74598975
tipped Fremantle idiot.
>>
hmmm I do believe north might win this practise match now
>>
Ricky Ponting is the GOAT, Matthew Lloyd is nothing more than a diver.
>>
>>74599167
Yeah I'm sure a guy who took charge of an almost invincible test sideand turned it into the basketcase we have now is the GOAT. Lloyd would have been almost as good as McGrath had he chosen cricket as his sport.
>>
>>74599097
COULDN'T
>>
>>74600187
hey idiot I said MIGHT and it wasn't a serious prediction.

But keep telling yourself that I can't tip em. I'll just keep adding up the money I make and donating it.
>>
File: Reality Cuck Liar.png (43KB, 1281x328px) Image search: [Google]
Reality Cuck Liar.png
43KB, 1281x328px
>>
>>74600369
and you ate it up like candy.

Fact is I remain the greatest tipster on this board by a mile.
>>
>>74600466
*I* am the best tipster in /sp/ and am LITERALLY never wrong
Reminder I tipped Australia to win in Pune before a ball was bowled
Reminder I tipped the Bulldogs to win in a rigged Grand Final before the game was played, a narrative which YOU appropriated
Reminder YOU are a joke with a 20% success rate
>>
>>74600483
get a trip then and go head to head with me.

Oh that's right, you won't. Because you know the Reality is you'll get embarrassed. Added to the fact that the current meme is that I get them all wrong, it would make you look even worse hey.
>>
>>74600493
The dedicated au/sp/ posters will recognise my posting style and are aware of my record and respect my tipping prowess

I suppose you just aren't intelligent enough to do the same
>>
>>74600505
>i'm not going to take you up on your challenge because I'm a coward and deep down I know you're right

every time
>>
Friendly reminder that since 'he' stopped posting vocaroos RC's tipping accuracy has gone down drastically.
>>
>>74600524
I don't believe it's the same reality check myself
>>
Reminder that making up stories on the Internet and being bad at guessing the results of sporting competitions isn't as pathetic as being a 20 year old neet who lives with his parents.
>>
File: Untippable.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untippable.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>>74600527
Real RC topped himself, this one is weak 5th generation imitation who's own narrative was DESTROYED by his own hand due to sheer incompetence. Sad.
>>
I, for one, demand a karaoke vocaroo so we can verify the man who claims to be Reality Christ's identity
>>
preferably Hand on The Pump from the seminal, self-titled album "Cypress Hill"
>>
>>74600511
I refuse to stoop to your level, but I don't try to hide my tipping prowess. If I were to make a mistake, as I did in the first test of England's tour of Bangladesh (I tipped a Bangladesh victory in both games) then I am more than willing to accept my mistake graciously. I wish the same could be said of you.
>>
>>74600711
ALL ABOARD THE GANJA BUS
>>
based RC
>>
>>74600712
>I don't hide my tipping prowess
>But I refuse to get a trip so my tips can be verified

There is "literally" nothing distinguishable about your posting style at all. It just seems like a rip off of Matt posting combined with generic leejun posting. Anyone trying to follow """"your"""" tips would think you are making 20 different predictions. That is how totally unoriginal you actually are (assuming you're even the samr person in this thread and not just another random leejunaire trying to bait me).

Once again the plebocracy cannot send a representative to take me on, because they are totally insecure posting outside the anonymous hivemind.
>>
>>74609778
That would explain your obsession with soccer.
>>
>>74609938
I didn't imply that. I was just pointing out that your country is full of faggots.
>>
>>74610074
and yet we still have more world cups in union despite not caring about it.

Just goes to show how shit your country is by your standards.
>>
>RC wrong yet again and still crying about it
Lmao
>>
>>74610262
Worse tipping success rate than Leslie Hughes' primary vote
>>
>>74610134
You care as much as we do and have a far bigger population. You have no excuse and you lost. Begone.

>>74610262
>le RC got it wrong even tho he was right!!!
Love the fact that the current meme is that I supposedly have a false narrative, yet at the same time leejun makes up their own narratives about me to suit their agenda.

Pathetic.
>>
>>74610337
>Wahhhh pls no bully
Consider getting a tip right and not lying for once in your 'life'
>>
Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch
>>
>>74610502
upvoted
>>
>>74610457
>>74610502
>be leejun
>be very insecure about years of getting rekt by the Reality Check
>hmm how do we combat this? Self improvement? No no that's much too hard...
>I KNOW! Let's start a false narrative that WE are bullying him and not the other way around!

Pathetic.
>>
dem iggies on dat premiership watch?
>>
>61 posts
>5 posters

KEK, nice "community" you have here
>>
reality cunt on damage control watch
>>
>ywn be as retarded as Reality Cuck
>>
>Bitchmond
>>
>>74612300
Kilda yourself lmao
>>
>>74612167
>forgetting your trip
>>
File: Saints meme.jpg (248KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
Saints meme.jpg
248KB, 709x765px
>>74613001
>>
File: Saints meme 3.png (55KB, 327x362px) Image search: [Google]
Saints meme 3.png
55KB, 327x362px
OC test
>>
>>74609734
All you are doing is demonstrating your ignorance and inability to identity pseudotrip personalities
>>
>>74610074
The biggest sport in australia is the second biggest sport in the world m8
>>
Imagine being 20 years old and STILL living with your parents in Suburban Canberra.
>>
>>74613884
If you're talking about me, I'm in a sharehouse after living on campus last year.
>>
What's for lunch lads?
>>
>tfw almost 30
>tfw too lazy to even talk about how pathetic and futile my existance is
>>
>>74614234
Peanut butter crumpets lad
>>
Reminder that Reality God tipped Collingwood in a "close" one
>>
>>74614374
I tipped Collingwood by 5 goals but you know practise match and everything..
>>
Tipping Adelaide to win this one
>>
>>74614744
That means nothing since it is a given. The margin is what is important
>>
>>74614744
Fuck thought you were RC, never mind. Good tip lad
>>
>>74614234
katsu
chicken
sushi
and
375ml
can
pepsi
max
>>
>>74614744
>>74614781
>>74614792

So it looks like leejun wants to take me on already.

Melbourne should be too good. Mifsud to kick 5 goals.
>>
>>74614374
Good one lmao
>>
File: marlboorn.jpg (48KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
marlboorn.jpg
48KB, 940x529px
*GASP* CAN'T BREATHE

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDV65752.shtml
>>
>>74610502
Based Lad.
>>
ADELAIDE...
>>
GETTING
>>
Reality Cunt must be insecure that Anne Erin is leading the Most Hated Tripfag's scoreboard now, he's really upped his low quality shit posting since getting boofed up the clacker by /afl/ over the 2016 Grand Final.

I genuinely miss, not even lying, people getting angry at him and then him telling them how he was in some mansion in Ubud, Bali or saying a prayer to Satan after his DJ set at Heat. All lies of course but even I can appreciate a good story.

Then it all had to come tumbling down because you couldn't put in 2 minutes of extra effort to find out the extradition laws of countries of the country you were "fleeing" to, to avoid the ATO. It's sad really, for such a fantastical work of fiction be destroyed by it's authors own hand.

You won't reply because you know I'm right, but if you do it'll be weak such is your posting style now. Sad.
>>
BLOWN
>>
THE
>>
Sad.
>>
FUCK
>>
This umpiring has been completely one way.
>>
all Reality Check! posters should be locked in a container and catapulted into the sea.
>>
>janny deleting my post

probably some fat retarded Australian trying to get back at me through years of traumatic bullying.
>>
This thread makes me physically angry.
>>
who /essenshit/ here?
>>
>>74616267
might want to get that autism checked out then
>>
>>74616342
Dat casual ableism.
>>
>>74614744
>>74614781
>>74614792
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>ADEL 1.20.13 142 def BRIS 1.15.4 103
Imagine being so desperate to repair a narrative that you act like """""women's""""" """"""""""football"""""""""" is important lmao
>>
>>74616701
Imagine being such a shit tipper that you had to hedge your bets on a game that was well and truly over.
>>
>implying I tip and don't just wait for a dumb tripfag to pick the wrong team
Literally free money
>>
>>74616728
Very interested to see how much you bankrolled on Adelaide Women @ 1.40 LOL
>>
>betting on non-sports when you have a horrific record
Imagine being this dumb lmao
>>
Once again I win and the plebocracy is blown the fuck out.

Going to tune in to watch the Labor government destroy the Libs now. Good night.
>>
crows year
>>
>>74616927
Why did you leave us mid way last year lad? Thought something happened to you
>>
>>74609778
Non white countries shouldn't be allowed in afl threads tbqh
>>
>>74616972
just a combination of actually getting some sleep and lowered trips to /sp/
remember, i can only realisticly catch about 50% of crows games anyway, unless i get up at 4 or 5 am for them

I did bully that sports bar into opening 30 minutes earlier and putting on gayfl just for me during the finals again though
>>
>>74617012
Good lad, hopefully you can stay with us this year
>>
>>74617019
hope so, though i got myself into a situation that will have me miss even more games that i could have watched before (saturday late), as i am now coaching a u12s team in soccer and the games are at that time.

>tfw getting older and taking responsibilities
conflicting feel
>>
iggs

fuck liberals they already built me my stadium
>>
File: 1428214031296.jpg (35KB, 252x345px) Image search: [Google]
1428214031296.jpg
35KB, 252x345px
HEAVE HO UNNA
>>
iggs
>>
/saints/ tonight my dudes
>>
File: saints 2.jpg (44KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
saints 2.jpg
44KB, 380x380px
>>74634222
always
>>
kek Hawthorn. Sad!
>>
Expect Essendon to come out and dominate Geelong today.
>>
The roaches WILL miss top 8 this year, and I for one will love every minute of it.
>>
>>74635412
True, can't wait for the saintroaches to miss the finals again
>>
GEELONG....
>>
GETTING
>>
BLOWN
>>
THE
>>
reality cunt on aborted narrative watch.
>>
FUCK
>>
OUT! GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT GEELONG GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
This is one of the worst /afl/ threads of all time
>>
saints t bh lads
>>
stormy autumn day iggs in /bestaustralia/
>>
>>74637313
God hates labor

I hate this once a decade hot months are filled with tropical storms episode
>>
>>74637363
Bit livid since I was going to play some golf at 4
>>
Got a test tomorrow for accounting. RC, care to tip my result?
>>
>>74634920
JUST
>>
I'm microwaving my membership if Baguley is even named as an emergency in round 1.
>>
kek, Coopers Brewery openly sponsoring The Bible Society, Christianity & the Liberals. This will make the legions of Adelaide atheist alcoholics SEETHE!

http://www.s m h.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/liberal-mps-in-marriage-equality-debate-sponsored-by-coopers-beer-bible-society-20170310-guvtsd.html

>Coopers has produced 10,000 cases of beer printed with Bible verses as part of the deal.

fuck me the shit's going to hit the fan over this.
>>
>>74638083
>being atheist in the city of churches
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>74638168
>LE FUG LE DEGENERATE XD XD
>>
>>74638083

at this stage it's hard to see why the shit should hit the fan over this one. it's a tame video.
>>
>>74638305

I mean shit will hit the fan as in paragraphs of faux outrage spewed onto fb by self-righteous pissheads. Probably a change.org petition. Similar to the CUB strike outrage, nothing actually tangible will happen.
>>
2017 granny will be St Kilda/GWS, lock it in eddie
>>
>>74638331
The CUB strikers got all their demands

Should have been indistrial action though, not just a boycott
>>
>>74638375
will literally be GWSydney vs SSwans
>>
Carlisle is a dumb fuck

Also drinking 4 pines because fuck coopers
>>
File: DSC_0067.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0067.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Who /saints/ here?
>>
Jon Ralph should kilda himself, (((news corp))) fag
>>
PADDY
FOR
FUCKS
SAKE
>>
File: Seynts.jpg (10KB, 322x99px) Image search: [Google]
Seynts.jpg
10KB, 322x99px
>Saints
More like AINT'S. Should kilda themselves .
>>
Wew lads
>>
Imagine being driven by your mum on a 7 hour round trip through the NSW hinterland to see your team lose by three points in a completely pointless game of zero consequence.
>>
>>74638404
>drinking 4 pines
too expensive

their kolsch is elite, though
>>
>>74639466
>kölsch from straya
i am intrigued
>>
>>74639474
>Kölsch is a product with protected geographical indication (PGI) per EU law.[2] The Kölsch Konvention (de) specifically defines the rules to be followed to allow a beer to carry the name Kölsch, which includes that it must be brewed within a 50 km zone around Cologne, Germany.

based german autism
>>
>>74639497
i guess it is convenient to not have the letter 'ö', so you can just call it Kolsch instead.

not even much of a Kölsch fan, i preffer my beer in 0.5l not 0.2l glasses/bottles.
though Kölsch is a good beer to just quench your thirst
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.