[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: EL JUSTO.png (149KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
EL JUSTO.png
149KB, 350x254px
JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 670x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 670x487px
>getting paid to move
>>
MEGA JUST
>>
I'm so fucking jealous of this guy. He's richer than 3/4 of the players in the league and did nothing.
>>
Can someone explain what the Browns actually gain out of doing this??
>>
He's weeping into that pile of $21 million dollars as we speak
>>
File: name's Ass. Housewares.jpg (35KB, 394x302px) Image search: [Google]
name's Ass. Housewares.jpg
35KB, 394x302px
>>74591210
a 2nd round pick. they have the most money to burn in the NFL.

they might even be able to trade Brock for another draft pick, especially if what I hear about them willing to pay a good chunk of his contract.
>>
>>74591210

16 million dollars for a draft pick they will fuck up anyway, they could've used that to buy a bunch of poor people free season tickets and gotten a ton of goodwill.
>>
>>74591210
2018 pick, second round.
>>
>Osweiler when he beats the Pats
hehe i love you big cock brock

>Osweiler everywhere else
le JUST
>>
File: BigMeatyClaws.png (294KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
BigMeatyClaws.png
294KB, 594x396px
Imagine having a trade value of negative one second round pick.
>>
>>74591112
He fucked the Texans up

That's something
>>
This is why i know this board is full of causal faggots. He took them to the playoffs in his first season. More than that faggot QB from Denver did for the team. Everyone talked so much shit about Osweiler and he did it.

The Patriots won and thats as much as any of your gay teams did this year. So stop talking so much shit like a bunch of rookies.

No wonder the EUqueerbois don't take you guys seriously
>>
>>74598148

Wipe your greasy fingers off before shitposting to /sp/ please.
>>
File: 1486623075191.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1486623075191.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>74598148
>get carried by defense
>moment offense is needed he's nowhere to be found
he threw more interceptions than touchdowns you filthy casual, I bet you think the NFL is all offense and nothing else
>>
>>74598148
It's okay Brock, Cleveland actually isn't as much of a shit hole as people say it is. You'll probably enjoy it there.
>>
>>74598205

You are so right. Obviously the Defense scored EVERY SINGLE POINT in every game to make it to the playoffs. You sure got me good.
>>
File: wat.jpg (3KB, 145x217px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
3KB, 145x217px
>>74598148
not bad kid

I'm mildly upset, so you win this time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.