[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official "Laugh at the Browns" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>blockbuster deal for Osweiler
get in here
>>
>>74587152
Not too bad. They got a free pick somehow that they can waste on another bust.
>>
>>74587182
Meanwhile your quarterbacks are RG3 and this guy
>>
>>74587254
>your
Im not a browns fan
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>viperposting

I approve of this thread
>>
>>74587152
Brock will never see the field. He'll be cut since the Browns can eat the cap space. They just wanted the 2nd round pick.
>>
Once you wade through the bullshit, namely Osweiler himself, the trade is basically

>Texans get
Cap relief

>Browns get
2018 2nd round pick

Good deal for both
>>
>>74587152
Wait, does this mean Romo is going to the Texas Houstons?
>>
Browns sure are funny
>>
>>74587152
They had the cap room to do anything
>>
>>74588070
nah elway will steal his soul for sure
>>
This was an amazing trade for the browns. Are you retarded?
>>
People are stupid for making Browns jokes on this
>>
Great trade.

Browns basically buy a 2nd round pick...they had 100 mill in cap space out of 163 mill. They release Brock after he shits the bed and they're out from under the contract.

Texans are out from under the contract and a 2nd rounder. The money freed up can go after Romo...this trade is good so far...but it depends on what they have to pay for romo. I don't think it'll be much...Basically the Cowboys are going to have problems moving romos contract and they have no leverage. I say a 4th gets it done.

I hope the Broncos make a move for Romo though. They were trying to move seimien to the jets.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.