[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>butthurt frogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: _95047524_lequipe.jpg (80KB, 624x801px) Image search: [Google]
_95047524_lequipe.jpg
80KB, 624x801px
does this translate as 'unthinkable' or 'unspeakable'
>>
>>74580146
it means not qualify, but it's also a word play which means they can't describe what happend
>>
Le JUST
>>
>>74580146
I don't care because Cavani scored, now it'll be remembered as how Cavani almost saved him against UEFAlona.

It will also be remembered how Suarez saved Barcelona with a goal and a penalty.

It's a win win for Uruguayans, nobody actually cares about Oil FC vs Oil FC
>>
>>74580146
Something like "I/We have no words, it's unacceptable", and also a pun about the fact that paris does not go to the next round (in french : is not "qualifié")
>>
>>74580192
saved them*

10 years from now little frogs will remember how they were refballed by Farça and how Cavani ran the entire game stealing balls in the middle of the pitch and the defense.
>>
>>74580192
>>74580207

autism
>>
File: Sans titre 2.png (12KB, 1159x379px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre 2.png
12KB, 1159x379px
>>
>>74580146

It's a pun: it can mean "indescribable" as well as literally "unable to qualify"
>>
I noticed the French media isn't crying about the ref NEARLY as much as the Real MAD one. On the night of the game AS was butthurt to no end
>>
File: unqualifiable.png (140KB, 645x1148px) Image search: [Google]
unqualifiable.png
140KB, 645x1148px
>>
>>74580352
Did you watch El Chiringuito?
>>
>>74580398
no, if there's a subtitles version I'd watch it
>>
>>74580207
>>74580192
cringe
>>
>>74580352
That's because they know PSG just bottled it, halal fagdrid and it's cancerous spic/kebab bandwagon can't stop crying
>>
>>74580192
Nobody also actually cares about Uruguayans my spic friend
>>
>>74580398
AL CARRER
>>
>>74580352
no amount of refball can justify a loss when you get a 6-1 while scoring an own goal, forget to defend on the last move of the game, miss 2 1vs1 against the gk and are still 3-1 with 6 minutes to go
>>
>>74580168
Beautiful
>>
>>74580146
are you retarded? or have you just never taken a foriegn language class?

it's obviously a cognate for 'unqualifiable' or 'failed to qualify'. jesus I took Spanish and I'm able to figure this out.
>>
>>74580984

This.
Assfucked and deserved
>>
>>74580192
nobody cares about your shit country. the nationalities of the players are the furthest thing from anyone's mind.
>>
All those butthurt parisian """"""""""journalists"""""""""" after the game... that was beautiful
>Hehe I'm t-totally not butthurt... you're mocking us but let's see how Lyon fares tomorrow
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.