[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes me think...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: rlmt.jpg (68KB, 652x493px) Image search: [Google]
rlmt.jpg
68KB, 652x493px
Really makes me think...
>>
>>74577892
they always leave hints in reality, to poke fun of us, the plebs.

if you were part of a ruling elite that basically constructs reality for the plebs to consume, wouldn't you have fun doing this shit like Luis Enrique as well?
>>
>>74577930

this
>>
>>74577930
The redpill right here.
>>
>>74577930
fpbp
>>
>>74577892
>Mediocre rigthtback scores in the last minutefrom a volley
>Neymar scores a beautiful cornered freekick
>all this after the 87th minute
If this was planned isnt this a little too risky for that kind of shady sport jewry?
>>
>>74577930
This
>>
>>74578075
Call me butthurt but no. On the contrary.

I think both matches were rigged. You had 2 teams that could play well, yet olayed like 12 years old.

But now, both those clubs are owned by the Quataris and did 2 sensational matches. There's no bad coverage, so that's "good" for both clubs, and Barca is still continuing. Out of the two clubs, the Quataris decided that Barca had the most chance to win the CL (and let's be honest, it is true.) So they decided Barca was to continue.
>>
>>74577930
wtf I hate Uefalona now
>>
>>74577930
I would.
>>
>>74578897
I guess that's one way to deal with the loss...
>>
It's like Barcelona paid them to score six goals...
>>
I mean I'm used to read conspiracies since I'm on 4chan but c'mon guys
>>
6 goals was what people expected them to need since Ter Stegen can't keep a clean sheet in a big game
>>
>>74579463
Well, duh. Why else would Barca pay for their players' salaries?
>>
>>74577930
They have to hide it in plain sight to stop karma from consuming them
>>
File: basic gestalt.png (167KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
basic gestalt.png
167KB, 504x375px
>>74577930

red-pilled af
>>
Desu something like this is too big to be planned, this game was probably legit and at worst there was a poor ref.
>>
>>74581788
I don't think they can rig ALL the fucking match, but you can rig some crucial timing moments.
>>
>>74578897
I like the uefalona conspiracy but this is way better, I'll be shilling yours instead, I'm a boatee btw
>>
>>74583591
>>74581788
You have to take betting into account. Fixing football games can generate a shitload of money, particularly in two-legged games.
>>
>>74577930
woke
>>
>>74577930
REALLY made me think

not even joking
>>
>>74577930
this
>>
File: who was phone.jpg (50KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
who was phone.jpg
50KB, 500x387px
>>74577930
>shut it down. they know.
>>
>>74584461
>fixing a match
>one team needed to score three goals at min 87
>last goal scored in last seconds after a fluke foot by sergi roberto
nobody scrpting a match for betting money would risk it all to sergi roberto scoring that goal, only a retard would think otherwise
>>
>TFW Verratti was in on it as well?
#staywoke
#tinfoilarmor
>>
>>74578897
wtf I hate Uefalona now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.