[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nfl Free Agency Shithole thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Wtf is happening ravensbros? Is ozzie being a stupid nigger again? We lost about 9 players which almost all were starters. We gained only tony jefferson. Brandon marshall, and garcon are gone. Is this the fall of the ratbirds? Also general free agency thread.
>>
>>74575739
>being surprised that the raveniggers are mismanaged retards

KEK
>>
>>74575783
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You got woodhead thats good. Rams have 100 million and we havnt signed anyone except tagging that pos tru johnson. We shouldve taged jenkins. We could potentially sign pryor zeitler and maybe alshon and possibly compete for the west. But... les snead. Browns will be relevant before the rams
>>
>>74575739
It hasn't be a good FA, but here's the positives:
>Wright and Lewis were shit, them being starters had more to do with Ravens not having anyone else.
They are rumored to sign Tony Jefferson, which is an upgrade to both Lewis and Webb.
>Wagner, despite having a great 2016 season, was still asking for much more than he could offer.
Despite the RT demand being so high, I still think the Lions are overpaying. Not going to lie, wish he could've stayed, not so much because his talent, but because the team doesn't have any decent backup.
>Doom and Juice gone
Dumervil wasn't very consistent on the past two seasons, this will either mean Judon will have more game time, which I believe is a good thing, or that they will be forced to draft a pass rusher on the first round, which I believe is more crucial than drafting a DB. Juszczyk hurts because he was easily the best FB in the league, however Ravens usually draft or pickup good FBs. If anything, I think Ozzie knows how to draft Oline, FBs and Kickers.

The only concern is the Oline, I don't think there's enough talent either in the FA or draft to address Ravens needs.
>>
You're getting the top Safety. Haven't you seen the news? Jefferson turned down "a big deal" from Cleveland to play in Baltimore for less money.

Supposedly, Browns veterans (think Joe Thomas, Jamie Collins, etc) have been talking to free agents about the new direction the team is going in and trying to recruit them. Jefferson wants to win now, can't blame the guy. Zeitler was "blown away" by the Browns offer and is expected to sign with them ($57MM over 5 years). That will make him one of the highest paid O linemen in the NFL. Pryor and Jeffery's value has dropped a bit as they were "overvaluing" themselves. Pryor is expected to re-sign. The QB situation has taken a turn though. With Taylor and Cousins gone, the Browns now have to focus on either trading for Garropolo or drafting...dammit...Trubisky who Hue is enamored with. The only positive being that Trubisky wants to be drafted by Cleveland (hometown hero Stockholm syndrome).
>>
>>74577937
If Pryor's smart, he should follow Hue's wherever he's going. Also, why not stick with Kessler? Not saying that he's the solution, but they could get more with their first round picks by drafting any other position. Kessler seems reliable enough to survive the weakened AFC North.
>>
>>74578058
Kessler has only shown some flashes last year. He's an okay QB, but hardly the franchise QB that they need to improve. Trust me, I don't want them to reach for somebody, but Hue seems to think Trubisky can be the one. The big thing is surrounding whomever it is with a good O-line that can keep them alive and good skill players. The O-line being the absolute most pressing matter ATM. Signing Zeitler will be a major improvement over Greco. Center was a revolving door last season and the problems showed early and often. Also with Pasztor hitting the market, there's no guarantee that he will be back (which would be stupid because he started all 16 games but was ranked 23rd or something like that among RTs). So now RT becomes a question mark with a rotation of Shon Coleman, Cameron Erving, and even Spencer Drango (who played G and T last year at different times). I'd like to see them grab Tretter at Center and draft a tackle, and Ramczyk may be there at the top of Rd 2.

As far as skill players, they have Crow and Duke in the backfield sharing time, and the WR corps apart from Pryor is Coleman (injured for 7 weeks) and 3 other 1 year guys (Higgins, Louis, Peyton) who didn't do much last season when given chances. TE is an interesting spot. Barnidge will be back at 100% and DeValve showed some flashes of being a good receiving TE, but nothing of note. A lot of holes to fill before any QB can find success or even be reliable. Now it looks like RG3 is safe from being cut as well.
>>
>>74578170
Losing picks for Jimmy G, which seems to be the rumored candidate, isn't worth it. He's the typical NE product, works for them and can be reliable on similar systems (like Cassel under Haley or Hoyer under OBrien).

I think Browns can be the most improved team in the division, but then again, I have been saying that for a while.

But yeah, I think they should start with the Oline. RT is a fucking mystery for the whole league right now.
>>
>>74577937
If Zeitler doesn't sign tomorrow my weekend is gonna be ruined.
>>
>>74577937
Drafting Trubisky would be good. Drafting Trubisky instead of Garrett would brainshittingly retarded.
>>
>>74578249
>RT
Yeah, you're right. The Browns had a good one. Let him go, and I think a reason for that was trying to wipe away anybody left from the last few coaching/FO regimes to literally make a clean slate. Same with Mack. I think they should have dealt Haden (and still might as he's been nothing but a liability for the last three years with a large contract). The majority of the team last year was made up of rookies and 1st year players.

>>74578258
I know...I know

>>74578267
Agreed. Drafting Trubisky too early and passing on a top S or DB if they are there is equally retarded. But, they've probably formed the biggest part of their draft board already.
>>
>>74578313
Letting Schwartz go was a colossal mistake, I have no idea what they were thinking. Basically, he initially didn't want to sign, then reviewed other offers, then wanted to sign the Browns offer and the Browns acted like a petty butthurt girlfriend and told him to fuck off. Unreal.
>>
>>74575739
of course a dumb Ratbird fan doesn't know or care that Danny Woodhead decided to waste his life and sign with Bodymore
>>
>>74578351
Welcome to new regimes. Most fans don't have to see it happen but once every 5-10 years. The Browns routinely changed out coaches and FOs every 1-2 years since returning in 1999. Chudzinski didn't even get a whole season under his belt. Hired late, fired early.
>>
>>74578362
As if playing with SD wasn't a guaranteed waste of life.
>>
>>74578374
at least the weather was nice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.