[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Neymar take the penalty for the 5-1 instead of Messi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: leo-messi-neymar-600.jpg (57KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
leo-messi-neymar-600.jpg
57KB, 600x347px
Why did Neymar take the penalty for the 5-1 instead of Messi?
>>
>>74572814
Didn't Messi take the penal earlier? Gotta let Nerman get some action too.
>>
The riggers thought it would probably look too suspicious if MISSI of all people would manage to score two penalties in a single game.
>>
Because neymar is a clutch god. Literally scored and assisted last 3 goals
>>
It's generally harder to score a 2nd pen. I don't have the source on hand but I remember reading that the conversion rate drops significantly when taking a 2nd penalty in one game
>>
Messi es un pecho frío, no se encargó del tiro libre (4to gol). no tiene sangre en las venas, por eso no ganamos nada como selección nacional
>>
>>74572814
Before the match he bet he would score 2 goals.
>>
>>74572814
Because he was on fire and Messi is a world class choker
>>
>>74572814
Messi was scared of missing another decisive penalty.

Simple as that.

Did you not realize that he did NOTHING the entire game? He disappeared during the entire match.
>>
>>74572880
Por boludos como vos me gustaría ver a Messi jugando para España y ganando un mundial. Así les cierra el orto a los pelotudos que lo critican por internet
>>
Because he isn't a choker????

Messi only appeared to kick that penal.
>>
>>74572814
So Neymar could win the bet.
>>
>>74572814
if messi didnt take the third penalty I wouldn't even have noticed he was playing, lad must be learning with ozil the art.
>>
>>74572909
He won the freekick
>>
>>74572814
he always takes the second penalty or the first if messi has already scored

suarez goes third
>>
>>74573087
That was Nerman
>>
>>74572880
anda negro boliviano
>>
>>74573087
You mean the ones he smashed against the wall?
>>
>>74572814
Nerman took the ball from the GK the moment ref whistled, looked confident as fuck.
>>
>>74572814
Messi cant handle the pressure. it was a decisive one
>>
>>74572917
this tbqh
>>
>>74572880
vete a mamarla al gordo de maradona cabrón
no os merecéis a messi
>>
>>74572909
>scored penalty
>played GOAT ball for Suarez's dive
>won the freekick

Probably Barca's second best player on the night after Neymar. PSG swamped him with 3 players almost every time he had the ball.
>>
Reminds me of the penalty that won Germany the WC in 1990. Matthäus was supposed to take it but was too afraid. Then Brehme stepped up
>>
>>74572880
Go back to Taringa
>>
>>74572814

>literally the best player on the pitch this game
>all the confidence in the world

Why should he not take it? are you retarded?
>>
>>74573334
Nobody's saying that Neymar wasn't the best, thing is that Messi is the one that takes penalties and Messi choked, he got scared because he couldn't take missing another crucial penalty.

So Neymar took it and scored, meanwhile Messi gets glory for the things other players did, leaving the refball asides Neymar and Suarez were the ones scoring and diving like retards to get a penalty, Messi was not even capable of diving, or stealing a ball or running, or anything at all.
>>
>>74572814
Because Messi is a pecho frio
>>
>>74572880
KEK
get fucked argie
>>
>>74572880
Como mierda esperabas que messi tirara esa falta? Si neymar es bueno en esa posicion y se tenia confianza dale la pelota, messi si es un compañero de equipo, no como tu caca
>>
Messifags answer: Messi is nice and lets other take PKs

Anti-Messifags answer: Messi was scared of the pressure, of choking once again

Actual answer: Neymar bet his teammates he'd score two goals, and 2nd penalties from the same player have lower chances of success than the 1st, especially so late in the game, in a decisive pen

/THREAD
>>
I hate how in the now people are
Messi doesn't do much one game and Neymar does so suddenly Barcelona doesn't need Messi because Neymar is the leading man completely ignoring the rest of the season
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.