[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UEFAlona have done it again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Paris Saint-Germain.jpg (394KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Paris Saint-Germain.jpg
394KB, 1080x1920px
>2 free penalties for Barcelona, both clearly bullshit
>1 not given penalty for PSG, a clear Pique handball
>5 minutes added time
>once all of the refballing happened and Barcelona finished celebrating for 3 minutes and it was minute 95, ref blows the whistle instantly

I am so sorry PSG. I really thought you could beat the machine that is UEFA.

but just like Chelsea in 2009 and their not given 5 penalties, you will rise from the ashes and defeat Barcelona. not this year, maybe not next, but one day. you will beat them.

RIP. you did your best.
>>
This was fucking pathetic. The most obviously rigged game since the shitfest that were Korea games in 2002.
>>
File: didier_drogba_1398667c[1].jpg (18KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
didier_drogba_1398667c[1].jpg
18KB, 460x287px
Drogba warned us 8 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toTx8wet820
>>
>5 minutes added time

PSG was wasting time every goddamn minute of the game, how is that anything but fair?

The first penalty was legit, the second was complete bullshit, but you seriously need to check for some brain damage if you truly believe that losing 6-1 is anything but their fault. They had at least two CLEAR chances to deal the killing blow and fucked them all up. The rest of the game they were barely even playing.

I hate barcelona with all my heart but you are delusional if you think this loss was all about rigging and refballing
>>
>>74569214
>second is complete bullshit
>completely ignores the Pique handball

Paris have themselves to blame for 3, maybe 4 of the goals. but blaming them for those bullshit penalties and their not given penalty is retarded.

Paris were robbed in an extravagant way.
>>
>>74569214
Explain the handball you manlet cuck. Explain why Pique didn't get a second yellow for the foul on Cavani.
>>
>>74569061
first one was a clear penalty

cry more

>clear pique handball

HAHAHAHAHAH jesus christ

>5 minutes added time

6 goals and a shitload of fouls isn't worthy of 5 mins?
>>
>conveniently forgets marquinhos handball
>>
File: suarez dive.jpg (115KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
suarez dive.jpg
115KB, 1280x688px
>>74569061
Is Suarez's dive the most villainous dive in Champions League history?
One goal less and the game would have finished aggregate 5-5 and PSG would have gone through on away goals.

Suarez's dive to gift Barcelona a penalty (second to last goal) in extra time and over turn a 4-0 deficit is nothing short of criminal.
>>
>>74569387
>>74569319
what fucking handball? are serious? he literally even showed intention of putting the hand away behind his back but it barely catches him? fuck you you dishonest piece of underage shit

cry CRY mexican shit
>>
>>74569487
>laughs off Pique handball
>completely ignores second penalty

ah yes, defining factors such as this play no role in PSG losing. yes

ok
>>
>>74569557
keep ignoring that Suarez dive :)

goodnight serb
>>
>>74569061
>both were penalties
>psg blowed 2 clear chances
>it should have been lik 6 or 7 minutes added
>>
This shit was so obviously rigged that it's not even funny. Back to watching Hockey for me
>>
>>74569595
second penalty was a dive yes

who gives a shit? psg parked the bus having a 4:0 lead

that alone makes this deserving
>>
>>74569667
>the dive was a penalty
>should have been 7 minutes

haha
>>
PSG didn't even try, bunch of cowards, fuck them
>>
LADS ITS PSG
>>
>>74569061
Mourinho is truly the only person capable of defeating this evil.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.