[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they both so mediocre?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: milan.jpg (32KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
milan.jpg
32KB, 280x280px
Why are they both so mediocre?
>>
>>74558869
Blame the dependant variable
>The same stadium
>>
>>74558869
run out of money
>>
>>74558869
good players they had left and they weren't replaced because no money
also they lack a good manager
>>
is the brand still valuable? if not I'm afraid they will never come back
>>
>>74558967
Chelsea, PSG, Man City, and even Napoli have replaced them to a certain extent.
>>
>>74558967
Inter have chink money on their side now and if they can keep hold of some key players they're on a decent route towards rebuilding
Milan is still in a very precarious situation tho
>>
>>74558967
for me it seems like they have lost some value, but not every where

still attractive for south americans with neck tattoos, croats, serbs and asiansa
>>
>>74558869
How does an american even acknowledge Milan and Inter I wonder
>>
>>74559110
Maybe he started watching before 2011?
>>
For Milan, old or overrated players kept on high wages for years while not showing anything.
Inter was always mediocre.
>>
>>74559587
>Inter was always mediocre

They have 4 league titles and a CL win in the past decade...
>>
>>74559110
Bandwagoned Inter ever since i got a Ronaldo #10 shirt as a kid
>>
>>74559603
Did you watch them the year they won CL? Worst winner in history of football.
>>
File: 1486553639494.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1486553639494.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>74558869

I miss Milan in the CL and I want them to be good again. European football without this club doesn't feel the same...
>>
File: icardi.jpg (634KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
icardi.jpg
634KB, 1920x1080px
will he bring them back to relevancy?
>>
>>74559621
t. barcelona fan
>>
Milan died when kaká left them
>>
>>74559621
>t. busquets
>>
milan died like berlusconi 7 years ago. they run out of money
>>
>>74560273

i just wanted to post this giampaolo. sad that berlusconi was mentioned only after 20 posts.
>>
>>74559740
>Milan died when Berlusconi stopped bankrolling, gave away Ibra and Thiago Silva replacing them with fucking Pazzini and Zapata and started to rely on free signings and loans of meme players

ftfy
>>
>>74559621
>Worst winner in history of football
chelsea?
>>
>>74560289
This. Kaka was already injured, I was glad he went to Real Madrid, I only wished he had gotten more minutes.
Selling Ibra and T.Silva, as well as LETTING PIRLO GO TO FUCKING JUVENTUS were some of the worst decisions I've ever seen.
>>
>>74559621
not one of the best but di matteo chelsea was worst
>>
Inter was shit most of the time, Milan just became an old mans team some years ago and never produced a rennovation process
>>
No more monys to pay referees
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.