[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel Sorry for Arsenal thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: arsenal-champions-04-i689.jpg (52KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal-champions-04-i689.jpg
52KB, 250x350px
They were never gonna go through , but it's sad to see a once great manager and team to have fallen so far.

This result was embarrassing for the whole of English football
>>
I feel sorry for Wenger :(
>>
FUCK ARSENAL

FUCK ARSENAL

FUCK ARSENAL

FUCK

ARSENAL
>>
>04

God it's been that long.
>>
That team was Good
>>
>>74549243
Same. Poor Wenger, he doesn't deserve this
>>
>people think the arsenal board are somehow unhappy with arsene wenger
>mfw arsenal won't sack him and we'll get to see them fail again and again
>>
I remember when I used to fear arsenal
>>
>>74549243
>>74549415

Don't be he is a multi millionaire and once sacked he'll go on coaching another top team while Arsejej will spent another decade mid table.
>>
Remember when you were little and you thought Arsenal was named after Arsene Wenger?

>;_;
>>
>send chokerham, eternal RO16 fodder, merecenary city and a meme relegation side to the CL
>feel bad for them when they live up to their reputations
Need I remind you these are all some of the richest clubs in the world (except the foxes). Having them perform this poorly is an utter disgrace. You should be furious, not sympathetic.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (9KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
9KB, 348x145px
>Watching our game at San Paolo
>RamosPepeSmug.jpg
>Kek, Morata 1-3 in the 90th
>So, what happened in the other game?
>See the score

Ayyyyyyyyyyy lmao

>Absolute Arselel
>>
>>74549487
They were deadly at Highbury
>>
>>74549524
>tfw you used to look up to Wenger
>tfw you thought he could do no wrong
>tfw we will never have the invincible's again

life as an arsenal fan is suffering
>>
>>74549708
Will finishing behind Tottnam be the final straw?
>>
Honestly Wenger should have been let go a long time ago, it's sad seeing such a great time be so shit. Top clubs do it alcthe time. Ancelotti was sacked by Halal and so was Benitez and now Madrid are doing a little better, same goes for clubs like Chelsea or Barcelona.

Fuck Wenger and fuck black british guys that have a Jamaican accent
>>
>>74549708
imagine justifying supporting Arsenal from a country which is not even on the same continent.
>>
>>74549214
Arsenal can fuck right off but I certainly feel sorry for Wenger
>>
>>74549271
You now realise that if a girl was born when Arsenal last won the title, you could now legally fuck her.
>>
>>74549664

But that's what actually makes it funny af. The CL wouldn't feel the same without the meme english teams.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.