[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baylor = Needs to Receive the Death Penalty!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Baylor.jpg (108KB, 900x422px) Image search: [Google]
Baylor.jpg
108KB, 900x422px
Breaking! ESPN broke the tory and is saying the lawsuit can go forwards. This is Fucking HUGE!

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/18846299/judge-allows-lawsuit-baylor-proceed

The Fucking cats out there, they don't take sexual assault and rape seriously! They Fucking don't! To them well oiled winning sports programs is more important than protecting they female students.

This is a Fucking loss of institutionals controls! Fucking Death Penalty that shit! The very reason the death penalty was created for NCAA is for situations like this, where institutions just don't Fucking care and nobody is in place to check out of control sports programs that is running they own shit!
>>
baylor! I hardly knower
>>
>>74547799
I agree.
>>
at least half the girls in the "baylor bruins" are black

don't know why anyone cares really when most the chicks they raped were probably black
>>
>>74547799
They were asking for it. Who cares
>>
>>74549454
Yugoslavia keeping it classy.
>>
>>74547799
Any BU alum here? I fucked a girl in the Starbucks in garagemaha

Also had sex in south russel hall 3 times
>>
>>74549568
They looking for you senpai
>>
>>74549568
BU senior. Not an alum yet. Two months out. I would not doubt those statements. Had someone in the other dorm we shared a bathroom with who brought his girlfriend over a few nights for sex despite restrictions and despite our dorm sitting right by the lobby.

On the subject at hand, I will not say the football team doesn't deserve something. The NCAA may use a technicality to justify withholding the death penalty. For all intents and purposes, this is a first-time offense in the sense this is the first time the NCAA would step in on this. There is still the "lack of institutional control" justification to say they deserve it, though historically, the NCAA plays that card after they have to intervene on multiple occasions. Like at SMU, when they told boosters "stop paying players under the table" and those boosters proceeded to pay players under the table afterward.

If Baylor's Board of Trustees remains intact through this, they won't weed out those who need to go the most. Students and alum try to provide them helpful input and they proceed to make things worse.
>>
>>74549975

56 Fucking cases MotherFucker? And Baylor reported ZERO assaults to the Federal government to hide they statistics.

Meanwhile the Rape Factory on campus was in full swing!

Take they everything!
>>
>>74549975

How is this a first time offense? Did you ever see the film Disgraced? They Basketball team got severely sanctioned.
>>
File: 1483717243494.jpg (110KB, 1079x687px)
1483717243494.jpg
110KB, 1079x687px
>>74547799
I know youre trying to get people to defend baylor but they dont deserve it.
these sports programs take these rape apes out of the jungle and inject them into civilized places under the guise of academia. the entire NCAA apparatus has been overhauled to keep it under wraps. with joe mixon it came back to bite him in the ass.
it's just the hypocrisy and insincerity of it. I mean half of these guys graduating from SEC schools are functional illiterates. the other half are just dumb as fuck.

so either use actual student athletes and leave jamal in HUD housing.
or seperate the NCAA from amateur football and pay them and keep these animals away from academic institutions they shouldn't be involved with anyways.

baylors program has been despicable tho
>>
UNC didn't get the Death Penalty for DECADES of Academic Fraud, Baylor won't get the Death Penalty for niggers nigging.
>>
I'm so sick of this OP pretending to be black in threads everywhere. Shitty gimmick, nerd.
>>
>>74549517
>He doesn't remember the Duke Lacrosse incident.
>>
>>74555277

You have a foul mouth and I don't wish to speak to you.
>>
>>74555745
The Duke guys were proven innocent though. And the media made a massive deal out of it.
>>
>>74558888
dubs into quads
>>
UNC literally let 5000+ (((student athletes))) over 20 years get A's from fake classes that didn't even meet and got nothing so I don't think anything big will come from this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.