[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they're gonna choke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: photo.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
they're gonna choke
>>
unlike your mom
>>
No, they aren't. I'll feed my cock to my dog if they do.
>>
highest chance for a team to choke in the r16 this year is trully psg, but they wont.
>>
unlike your sister
>>
unlike you
>>
not happening
>>
>>74543490
Everybody I talked too seems to believe it.
If that shit happened don't know what I will do. It would be so fucking devastating after that hell of first leg they played.
How Falcons fans recovered from Superb owl ?
>>
unlike me
>>
>>74543490
fucking hope so

... but they won't
>>
>>74543504
>>
>>74543504
I really hope for you and your dog that Trapp is in form and Silva/Motta/Ben arfa aren't playing
>>
>>74543935
Motta won't play
Pretty sure Silva is going to cry before the game
Kek why would Ben Arfa play
>>
>>74543943
Isn't Rabiot supposed to be minor injured ? If so, Motta will probably play, Silva is also starting on the field instead of Kipempbe now that his teammates did the job without him.

If Barcelona plays in 3-4-3 I really hope Emery don't put the same pressure and offense positioning than in first leg because they're gonna get countered so fucking hard and lose a lot of stamina in the process
>>
>>74543995
3-4-3 is weak to counterattacks. If verratti is in shape with draxler or even fucking Lucas it could lead to strong opportunities, but you must have discipline in defense because Messi is really good on n°10 and Rafinha/Rakitic can hurt very badly. First leg was a midfield battle, this one will be a tactical one
>>
>>74543827
>How Falcons fans recovered from Superb owl ?
Atlanta fans are used to that sort of shit.
>>
>>74543504
Someones dog is having chode for dinner (hopefully)
>>
>>74543490
WILL IT HAPPEN
>>
>>74543490
probably, barça will destroy this small club

haven't been excited for sport for quite a while
>>
>>74543935
> unironically accepting the possibility of Fail Arfa starting...
>>
this match isn't even today stop fucking posting about it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74544374

>be me autistic fag
>click on the the specific psg vs barca thread
>comment on how the match is not today
>screech autistically like a tumblerina with her privilege up her ass

the fuck is your problem?

gtfo and rakitic is croatian i think...can't you contribute something. damn
>>
File: michel.jpg (101KB, 2048x1435px) Image search: [Google]
michel.jpg
101KB, 2048x1435px
>>
>b-barcelona will b-beat psg 5-0

it will never fucking happen you dumb cunts... theres a higher chance they will get dick slaped 3-0 in the second leg like they did with bayern
>>
File: Cavashit.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cavashit.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>74544092
>3-4-3 is weak to counterattacks. If verratti is in shape with draxler or even fucking Lucas it could lead to strong opportunities

Somehow, I can only read that as "a lot of keks will be had"
>>
>>74544496
Put money on it then faggot
>>
>>74544586
holy shit, that guy sucks. No wonder Uruguay hasn't won anything in over half a decade
>>
With a 4-0 lead I'm just less confident than a simple 2-0 paradoxally. I know >we are known for choking and I actually see Barcelona put the match of the decade and PSG playing too confident like early this season. My heart will not stand 90 minutes.

>>74544128
I should be too, every year CL is a big disappointment but I'm still as desilusional as an english fan during world cup
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.