[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the new Cavalier mem....nevermind guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (9KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 294x171px
Guess his career went FLAT
>>
Shattered tibia
>>
And people wondered why he kept getting traded.
>>
File: 1485878624182.png (45KB, 359x389px) Image search: [Google]
1485878624182.png
45KB, 359x389px
damn I was hoping he'd do well

I guess I can support the spurs in the playoffs then

>>74536572
he wanted to get traded from the mavs and the warriors ditched him the get cap space for KD
>>
>>74536787
I mean the Cavs will still be fine without Bogut.
>>
>>74536803
yeah of course they will. I'm saying I just root for whatever team that has an australian in it and hope they win in the playoffs
>>
If Cavs get Varejao, will he still be playoff eligible cause of bogut's season ending injury?
>>
>>74536821
>I just root
yeah, ok, mr ''Aussie''.
>>
>>74537002
what?
>>
>Le always get injured man
>>
>>74537011
The term is 'barrack', you proxy American.
>>
File: 1488533966738.jpg (27KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1488533966738.jpg
27KB, 414x508px
>>74537099
Oi I'll bash ya skull in ya BLOODY dingabarra mate you grubby knocker i'll smack ya round mate !!! ya hear that ya freaking nut i'll knock ya socks in mate you wanna go then fugwit AY?
>>
>>74536053
JUST
>>
>>74536803
They don't have a big man and forgot how to play defense. Cavs are done, may not even make it past the first round.

t. Cavs fan
>>
>>74537157
This. If LBJ or Kyrie break down with even a minor injury we might as well tank the season to try to get 12-20th 1st round pick. This year's draft will be stacked.
>>
>>74537127
American confirmed.
>>
Haha dumb aussie faggot.
>>
>>74537157
But doesn't Thompson always turn it up agaisnt the Warriors always? Like he can kind of neutralize donkey and out rebound him. The Cavs also seem to just turn it up no matter what in the playoffs. Defense included
>>
>>74537484

>Neutralize a non offensive threat

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

He's good for 10 points, 10 rebounds a game and nothing more.
>>
>>74537484
This is true but the reason they were so good last season was because they didn't throw away the regular season as shooting practice and they worked on the defense they used in the post-season. Hell even the season before that they were better. Obviously never bet against playoffs LeGod but the early injuries this season have fucked the developmental flow of the team. The only hope now for a repeat is Love coming back at full or enough strength to go down the stretch.
>>
>>74537619
>ynw warriorsfags crying that they lost the chip because donkey kicked too many nuts and finally paid the price for it
>>
>>74537628
I couldn't even stomach today's game. Defense was so nonexistent it honestly infuriated me.
I want to chalk it up as a bad game but holy shit it was very bad. Hopefully there's enough time for Smith and Love to get their rhythm back but at this stage it's hard seeing them repeat as champs.

Shame about Bogut too poor guy.
>>
>>74536053
cavs may end up getting larry sanders after all, they will most likely waive him tomorrow and that will have an empty roster spot, i cant imagine who else they would go after if not sanders
>>
why do teams keep signing this useless glass knee aussie homo
>>
>>74536053
The cavs will get KLove and JR back and they will make up for the great Andrew Bogut being out of the line up
>>
I loved Andrew right until the signing with the Cavs, such a snake move, I bet he already had the place ready for another ring. Seeing the thumbnail on YT with him laying on the ground made me burst into laughter. Such great karma, he didn't get to spend even one minute on the floor with LeHairline, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, enjoy your rehab you koala-munching croconigger.
>>
Warriors double agent, Thanks andrew bogut
>>
Bogut used to post here

Wish him all the best
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.