[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

This is NOT ok. I respect Ming's suspension to be longer but Ibra DIDN'T DO NOTHING WRONG so they better DELETE THIS

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/06/zlatan-ibrahimovic-tyrone-mings-charged-violent-conduct-fa-manchester-united-

>Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association for his elbow on Tyrone Mings during Manchester United’s 1-1 draw with Bournemouth on Saturday. Mings has also received a charge of violent conduct for stamping on the United striker’s head during the same match.bournemouth
>>
>>74530951
>DIDN'T DO NOTHING WRONG

wow you really seem to hate zlatan

how hard would you like to see him punished?
>>
>>74530951
>DIDN'T DO NOTHING WRONG
Correct. That is why he will be banned
>>
>>74530951
>DIDN'T DO NOTHING WRONG

wow you really seem to hate zlatan

how hard would you like to see him punished?
>>
Honestly. Who in the fuck will United start as a striker while he's banned.

Rooney?

:|
>>
>>74531162
rashford, obviously. rooney is finished.
>>
Technically he did wrong, the whole point for the ban is so players don't think it's ok to take revenge mid game and to prevent the game getting more violent. However I think he was completely in the right to respond and I would have done the exact same thing
>>
>>74535810
no doubt he should have retaliated, but you'd think he'd be smarter about it. i would have hired someone to break mings' legs or kill his family instead of doing something in-game that would be picked up by cameras.
>>
What the fuck, I thought that if the referee sees the incident and deals with it on the pitch then the player can't be retroactively punished?

The FA loses their shit if any player or manager dare to talk negatively about a referee decision but just completely overrule them and punish players if the want to? Why even have the fucking rules then if they don't even apply.
>>
>>74535810
you seem to forget, prior to ming's stomp, zlatan had pushed ming to the ground. The stomp was retaliation
>>
>>74530951
At least post the link properly you mong

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/06/zlatan-ibrahimovic-tyrone-mings-charged-violent-conduct-fa-manchester-united-bournemouth
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.