[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, we can all say he's a bust, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (26KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 640x436px
Now that the dust has settled, we can all say he's a bust, right?
>>
This is low energy bait
>>
>>74524333
not even the best qb on the roster

sanchez is unironically better and would have gotten them further
>>
>>74524553
Was gonna give this to OP but you honestly deserve it more
>>
>>74524615
bet you thought kaepernick was a goat too huh?
>>
>>74524333
Yeah
>>
Look, when you have Dez Bryant on your team, but Cole fucking Beasley was your top receiver, you probably don't have a "dynamic" passing offense.
>>
>>74524648
No, I just know that Sanchez is complete garbage. His """""game""""" against the Eagles was proof enough that Prescott is better than him.
>>
>>74524700
wait till this season everyone has film on him
>checked
>>
>>74524726
You can predict all you want but Prescott is currently officially unexposed. He put up a hell of a fight against the packers and managed to unseat a top QB
>>
>>74524745
oh yeah i forgot what an amazing game he had against green bay
>>
>>74524726
Even if he's exposed, he won't be worse than fucking Mark Sanchez. He's legitimately terrible.
>>
Vince Young level bust
>>
o line bby
>>
File: Zh1MKaf.png (72KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zh1MKaf.png
72KB, 554x400px
You are literally brain damaged if you believe Dak is a bust at this rate. He has made Cole Beasley put up his most productive season in his career, Romo couldn't do that for shit. Just watch what the Cowboys will look like next year

>sign demarcus ware
>sign adrian peterson
>re-sign brandon carr
>draft julius peppers
>draft dede westbrook

There is LITERALLY no reason to sleep on the Cowboys next year. This could be the best team since 1992 and you are all going to just hate on it because it is good, lmaoooo
>>
>>74525212
I dunno, gotta see what they do to reinforce the D.
>in b4 that one rookie faggot linebacker's injury is not that bad
>>
HOL UP HOL UP
>>
well he was clearly the best qb of the draft class so i guess the whole draft class is shit.

2013 all over again
>>
>>74525212
>draft peppers
lmao, of all the gms retarded enough to bite on that meme it would have to be jerruh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.