[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any old fags around? What was it like watching this live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

Any old fags around?

What was it like watching this live?
>>
>>74515936
it was quite hilarious
>let's not convict this murderer or blacks will cry
>blacks celebrating like a black qb had won the superbowl
top keks nice amerilard justice/10 you have there
>>
i was in the classroom when it was announced. so i'm guessing most people on this board around for it couldn't watch it live.
my white math teacher left the classroom when the news broke to find out the verdict. she came quickly came back pissed off. kids were like "what happened" she was like "never mind that we have a lesson to finish" lmao
it felt like a giant troll job on white america.
>>
>>74515988
the uproar wasn't about him being innocent. everyone knew he was guilty. it was deeper than that. there's no sense of justice at all in black america so justice system itself isn't necessarily seen as legitimate.
>>
>>74515936
Everybody knew he did it, everybody played the game to see if he could get away with it. The cops got fucked over, the media lost it's soul to tabloid culture and in a strange way, it sort of ushered in the PC culture and tactics that the political left use today.

Also, F Lee Bailey in the OP's pic, legend check him out.
>>
>>74516138
sincerely don't think this thread should be in /sp/ but
>the uproar wasn't about him being innocent
I know, that's what makes it more hilarious (and much worse)
>hey, we know he is a murderer but he's black so he has to be freed
>let's celebrate! a murderer is free!
then black communities wonder why black on black crime is at third world civil war levels while the rest of americans of all races and economies all have much much lower murder rates among them and the other races
>there's no sense of justice at all in black america
not surprised when leaving a murderer free is what black america thinks makes sense in justice, and they celebrated it like a holiday lmao
>>
lol my 6th grade teacher went to USC while he was there, she said freshman year he could barely speak English

but from what my parents have told me about it yeah
>>74516037
it was basically a huge farce and even blacks knew he did it but just wanted to see him walk free. the decision was essentially "let OJ walk or have race riots" so they let him get a pass.
>>
>>74516354
Where else would it be, /his/?
>>
Also I don't know how many people know this but this is essentially how the whole Kardashians thing got started. The only reason why Kim's sex tape got popular is because she was deep in the LA socialite scene which her family got to based off how everyone involved in this thing got very famous. Kato Kaelin is still making money off this and he was literally homeless when it happened.

Black America thought this verdict would encourage the discussion that the justice system is broken. But that never happened. Instead it became a circus and fodder to feed LA media machine.
>>
This tbhech http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/anton-jacksons-testimony/n10694
>>
>>74516385
this belongs in /pol/

>>74516354
black on black crime isn't high because we don't respect the justice system.
the justice system treats blacks as 3rd world sub-humans because that's what we've have achieved. that's only fair. in this world, you don't get anything by complaining or demanding. you get it by taking and we haven't taken anything yet.
>>
>>74515988
>blacks
>making sense
>>
>>74516356
i don't think white people can be held hostage by riot threats from black america.
i think the justice system more affected by money and power like every other part of our society as we like to think it is, and when that is exploited by people we don't like, only then we have a problem with it. the broken system just happened to note break in whites favor, for a number of reasons, fame and money being 2 of them.
i've heard black and black sympathizing conspiracy theorists claim that he was targeted specifically. that i don't agree with. if someone truly more powerful wanted him destroyed, he'd have been in prison this whole time or dead.
>>
Did black america celebrate when the world's most famous paedo paid off the kiddies he abused?

>hee hee
>shamone
>>
>>74515936
typical ameritardism, always putting everything in terms of race,

ameritards must extinguished from the face of the planet so It can have a chance
>>
>>74515936
I only remember the Michael Jackson trial.
>>
>>74515936

I remember listening to the verdict live on the radio in my PE class. It was announced that he was innocent and we all celebrated because we were young idiots. I remember my PE teacher, who flew f4 phantoms in Vietnam, being disgusted.

From the initial car chase, which preempted a basketball game, to the verdict, there was a feeling that this event was something really different. It is crazy to think that we were witnessing the beginning of all this reality tv faggotry which currently plagues us.
>>
File: 1299898027060.jpg (13KB, 326x276px) Image search: [Google]
1299898027060.jpg
13KB, 326x276px
>>74515936
I was in 11th grade, sitting in math class when it was announced. Every TV in the school had it on.

Everyone thought he'd be convicted, and there was just stunned silence in the whole room except for some nignogs hooting down the hall.
>>
How different would white America's reaction be today? From what I've heard most were disgusted back then... undoubtedly at least half would also be disgusted today, but with our current culture where blacks are worshiped and can do no wrong and are all treated like innocent children, would there now be half of white America cheering the not guilty verdict?
>>
>>74517999
I think it's more likely he'd be convicted today, especially considering he was a wifebeater
>>
I was in 6th grade.

All I really remember was that this was the start of the "media circus". The idea that media piles on and creates their own content out of nothing and just creates chaos when and where they can for ratings.

Live news feeds for everything. It was also the time I realized how racially biased blacks were. It was obvious he did it and still is but blacks we're celebrating in the streets after he was acquitted. I remember the verdict came down while I was at recess and nobody could understand just how the fuck he got off.

Anywho, nigs are the worst. She deserved it for associating with one.
>>
>>74518129
Just read the thread and I wrote basically the same thing everyone else did here.

Interesting.
>>
>>74517868
Only leftists do that.
>>
>>74518166
it's ameritards that do this, not anybody else.

own your culture and stop deflecting, you ignorant fucker.
>>
>white woman gets killed by a black man while a Jew (that faggot's father) cashes in on it

America in a nutshell
>>
File: file.png (463KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
463KB, 600x706px
>>74518267
>being this much obsessed over something you hate
>>
I was in 6th grade and the only kid at my school that was glad he got aquitted. I knew he probably did it but I'm just a huge fan of chaotic events. Columbine and 9/11 too was a pretty hype upbringing
>>
>>74518267
Go on twitter and read what some Western Europeans post. They aren't innocent either.

>muh American boogeyman

Gets tiresome after a while.
>>
>>74517724
>that flag
>this topic

Almonds set to activate
>>
>>74518370
>muh posts.
you're a loser. never saw anything like OJ Simpson in Europe.

You never gonna fix your shit country unless you recognize you have a cultural problem in hands.

Or some H bombs. That would help.
>>
>>74518463
I think Western Europe should worry about themselves and recognize they themselves have a bit of a cultural issue arising as well. I am not sure Portugal has it as bad as others though.

We will worry about ourselves. Easy for Europeans to lecture us on how to deal with domestic issues when they themselves have never had to deal with African Americans. Many of them are a real treat.
>>
>>74518463
Shut up faggot ass nigga
>>
It was just ojay
>>
>>74515936
I remember being old enough for my mum to be watching it live and loosely explaining to me that a bad man was getting away free. She kept going on about the fact the family dog dindu nothin and she was convinced it would have attacked a stranger in the house.
>>
I really thought he was going to off himself in the Bronco

Then it became the first national case of dindu nuffin I experienced

Opinions were clearly divided between blacks and whites
>>
>>74515936
I was in like 3rd grade and remember all of us getting pulled out of art class into a room that had a TV so we could all watch the verdict. Just about the entire class had a "wat" reaction because even to a bunch of 8 and 9 year olds it seemed pretty obvious that he did it.
>>
>>74521666
Same for me. We had the option to go to recess or watch the verdict reading. No one was mad, upset or happy, but everyone sure was surprised.
>>
>>74515936

It was weird, because like a lot of others in this thread are saying, everyone felt like he did it, but the way the trial was going and with how long the deliberations took, people felt uneasy, like he would probably go free.

Say whatever you like but the OJ defense team did a fantastic job and the prosecution fucked up at every turn.
>>
I was 6. I feel like I should remember it, but I also feel like most of my "memories" about it probably came from news stories and documentaries years later.
>>
My parents were at their black church when it went down and cried at home privately when they saw that everyone at their church was happy that he was free.
>>
Look at the monkey, look at the silly monkey.
>>
>>74528437
Are your parents white?

Why would they go to a black church?
Did you grow up in the ghetto?
>>
I was at work when the decision came down. I was disappointed that someone murdered two people and got away with it because he was rich and famous. It only later became a black/white thing when I saw all of the black people celebrating and knowing that OJ wouldn't have given them the time of day before the trial. To me it was always a class thing rather than a race thing. Money buys your way out of a lot of trouble.
>>
didn't care what he did, just wanted to see mr. nigger fry
>>
>>74528641
Nope they're black and yes I did
>>
>>74528655
>It only later became a black/white thing
completely false, I followed the whole thing from the other side of the world and it was clearly a black/white thing from the beginning
>>
>>74529040
Not that guy, but it became a black and white thing because that's the narrative OJ's legal team pushed throughout the entire trial. You can't really separate the two. Establishing LAPD as racist and incompetent was literally the only way OJ was getting off and they executed their plan to perfection
>>
>>74529093
Well, having just watched the 7.5 hour documentary about the Juice, I can say that the LAPD was pretty racist and incompetent.

Like pottery, the guy who finds the glove is a self admitted racist who tried to get pension for his hatred of black people and Latinos.
>>
>>74517944
Oh hey, that sounds just like our class. It was 8th grade and me and my classmates were all listening for the verdict on the radio. When the "not guilty" was announced, we pretty much all cheered. Really wish I could tell you why. Maybe partly due to the shock that he got off, like it was an upset victory or something. I know at least the teacher didn't much care for OJ because he was a known wife beater.
>>
>>74529974
Mark Furman did nothing wrong
>>
>>74530059
Except talk
>>
>>74515936
>he didn't collect the OJ Simpson court case POGS
>>
>>74530103
True and don't forget throwing the bloody in there too.
>>
Sounds like this case was the embodiment of why "muh liberty" is a fucking cancer brought upon the world by America. I'm no /pol/cuck but even just reading about how law and order was so easily brushed aside because of emotions (stirred up by kike lawyers profiting off human tragedy of course) and the mere threat of a negroid chimpout made me sad.
>>
I remember there was some sort of line of thought at the time that OJ had to be declared not guilty because the cops that beat rodney king two years earlier were also declared not guilty. Was this 'connection' of the rodney king and OJ cases also present in the usa at the time?
>>
>>74530301
Watch the documentary,
>>
>>74515936
It was shit because we didnt have cable and it was on every channel all summer
>>
File: kfc-sogood.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kfc-sogood.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>74515936
It was like the blue dress/gray dress argument, stretched out over two years.

He's guilty, btw.
>>
>>74515936
I was in 1st grade when it happened. They announced the verdict over the intercom for some weird fucking reason.
>>
>>74516385
Can't be /his/, it's not over 25 years old
>>
>>74534780
The chase is
>>
File: 28C1RQQ.jpg (12KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
28C1RQQ.jpg
12KB, 235x214px
>>74515936

Only losers watched this live
>>
They showed it in school. Everyone was pretty surprised but we didn't fully understand why it was such a big deal
>>
>>74515936
'87 fag here

Saw the Bronco chase live (I'm sure everyone alive in the country did aswell). Did not see the court case because i was too busy playing vidya and watching cartoons.
>>
Boring
Every fucking hour nonstop with this shit. No one who was around then can claim they enjoyed the 24/7 coverage of that shit
>>
>>74516495
>in this world, you don't get anything by complaining or demanding. you get it by taking and we haven't taken anything yet.
Or, you know, earning it. You seemed to understand this with your previous statement about achievement then you switch back to monkey mode about "taking" for some reason. With all due respect (yeah, fuck you anon), attempting to "take" respect and civility from everyone else is part of what is keeping your kind where you are, and it hasn't been anyone else's fault for decades.
>>
File: 1466887536764.jpg (122KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1466887536764.jpg
122KB, 720x540px
>>74515936
Surreal
>>
File: Nice meme kid.webm (105KB, 714x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nice meme kid.webm
105KB, 714x400px
watch People vs OJ, it gives you a good feel of how the country was during the trial.
>>
I didn't watch the trial but I remember sitting on the floor in front of the TV with a room full of family and friends during the bronco chase
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.