[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this hand expression trying to convey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 16541991-soccer-spain-fcb-clv.jpg (85KB, 1240x698px) Image search: [Google]
16541991-soccer-spain-fcb-clv.jpg
85KB, 1240x698px
What is this hand expression trying to convey?
>>
Mr Dutch Mussie tried to ring
>>
>>74514784
I know when that hotline bling
>>
SO CALL ME MAYBE
>>
He wants Barca to sign greece man
>>
>>74514784
He makes that one phone call that will rescue them
>>
homage to dutch city fan
>>
>>74514784

it's the signal to activate it. someone sits in the stands and is meant to see the signal. if the signal is seen, then the phonecall that will save barca will be made.
>>
>>74514784
The call that saved /sp/
>>
Something about one of his family members trying to call him and he wasn't answering

It's all very autistic
>>
He's ordering cheese pizza.
>>
>You used to call me on my cell phone
>Late night when you need my love
>Call me on my cell phone
>Late night when you need my love
>And I know when that hotline bling
>That can only mean one thing
>I know when that hotline bling
>That can only mean one thing
>>
File: drizzy.jpg (23KB, 346x416px) Image search: [Google]
drizzy.jpg
23KB, 346x416px
>>74514784

YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE
>>
>>74514784
The call that saved Football
>>
>"Order the pizza now, so it arrives by the end of the game....and don't you dare put any fucking toppings on"
>>
RUNDOWN
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (79KB, 1296x830px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
79KB, 1296x830px
>>74514784
>Yes, this is antoin...oh hi, Messi!"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.