[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

File: 1488236308562.jpg (102KB, 744x616px) Image search: [Google]
1488236308562.jpg
102KB, 744x616px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>74511175
>Patty Mc'Paterson
>>
He won 1,2, and 4
>>
It was a shit decision and you know it

Ever the race baiters in the threads know it
>>
it's man v man, not white v black faggot. why does cuckchan make everything a race thing? we all know who would win a real race war if it came down to it. octagon fighting only proves that yes, blacks are gifted with better athletic genetics than other races, bar none. if blacks were gifted with anything other than athleticism, africa would actually be a continent and not a pity case.
>>
>>74511243
>leaving it to the judges
>>
>>74511243
Wonderboy didn't do anything significant to take the belt off Woodley.

Watching that fight it felt like Woodley could end it any time which was proof in the 5th. If Woodley blitzed, Wonderboy was finished.
>>
>>74511396
It doesn't matter, he clearly won four rounds, the fight isn't judged on the last twenty seconds of the fifth round.
>>
>>74511168

No way 1 2 4 ... Woodley looked like shit in there
>>
>>74511168
sorry I put on a shit fight

>>74511243
you don't do nothing and win a belt
you have to earn it, if a belt is on the line
>>
>>74511269
>why does cuckchan make everything a race thing?
because most of these guys are literally (American) teens and it's a thrill for them to be racists online.
many such cases.
sad!
>>
Sorry for winning three rounds Mr. Woodley.

t. Thompson.
>>
File: pepelafgf.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
pepelafgf.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>74511418
>he clearly won four rounds
>>
>>74511418
Lol we both know that's not true. He definitively won that round with the takedown and the last round.
>>
>>74511425
this

you need to be definitive in forcing AND NEW

no risk no reward
>>
>>74511418
>he clearly won four rounds

Nah, R1 was a draw, WB lost R3 bc of that takedown plus g&p shots by Woodley and he got knocked down TWICE in the R5. And on top of that Woodley out striked WB and was more efficient.

Woodley won, there's nothing WB did better.
>>
>>74511396
Dude what. That's not how this works. Thompson won rounds 1, 2, and 4 with control and activity. Tell me how Woodley won any of those rounds.
>>
>>74511526
See
>>74511504
>>
"wonder boy" didn't do shit.

Coorect call on the score card. Get fucked alt right
>>
>>74511396

If he could have ended it at any time then why didn't he end it?

Woodley knows the rules of the sport. If he fails to get that clean shot in in the 5th he undoubtedly loses this fight on points. If he legitimately could have done that at any time why didn't he do it sooner? Oh, right, because he couldn't.

You clearly have no understanding of distance, timing, ring control, and technical striking. Thompson controlled the fight for ~70+% of the time. At best Woodley tied with the clear damage in the 5th.
>>
>>74511560
>R1 was a draw
Stopped reading there. Just not correct. Plain and simple. Watch that round again and tell me who is chasing who around the cage. Who was back pedaling on the outskirts of the cage?
>>
You're all FUCKING Millennials!
>>
>>74511569
I had money on Thompson and I'm racist,
Woodley should've won. You can't give Wonderboy the belt after 1 headkick.
>>
>>74511595
to be the champ you got to beat the champ. Wonder boy didhnt do shit.
>>
>>74511526
>Dude what. That's not how this works. Thompson won rounds 1, 2, and 4 with control and activity. Tell me how Woodley won any of those rounds.

see:
>>74511504
&
>>74511425
>you don't do nothing and win a belt
>you have to earn it, if a belt is on the line

thompson earned nothing
>>
>all of the actual fighters who actually fight think it was a bad decision
>4chan MMA pros think it was a good decision
Who do I believe?
>>
>>74511425
If you outstrike the guy who is also doing nothing, you get a belt. Get the fuck out of here with that old jewish boxing decision defending bullshit. The champ should get no preferential treatment in any decision.
>>
>>74511396
>Wonderboy didn't do anything significant to take the belt off Woodley.

He doesn't have to you dumb cocksucker.

He CLEARLY won that fight. Woodley won 1, maybe 2 rounds.
>>
>>74511640
Please tell me how Woodley won rounds 1, 2, and 4 while walking backwards on the outskirts of the cage while Thompson controlled the tempo, middle, and engagement?
>>
File: mfwoh my sides.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mfwoh my sides.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>74511630
>I had money on Thompson and I'm racist,
>Woodley should've won. You can't give Wonderboy the belt after 1 headkick.
>and I'm racist
kek
(you're right about the fight btw)
>>
Thompson
Draw
Woodley
Thompson
Woodley (10-8)
You know I'm right
>>
"""Black""" fighters
WOW, i really liked the part where he ran away and threatened to cry racism if he didnt win. What a great fight, Woodley is sure going to sell a lot of tickets, hes so exciting to watch as he back peddles 4 miles in the cage avoiding any physical contact
>>
>>74511674
any time you say "tempo" for the challenger you know you lost

"tempo" is for medicore bitches.
>>
boring desu
>>
>>74511425
>you have to earn it, if a belt is on the line

You are such a cokcsucker, I would quite honestly torture you to death if I could get away with it.

Thompson didn't do "nothing" you idiot. He won 3 rounds at least. He DID earn it.

Also, a belt being on the line doesn't change anything. The rules are the same.

>mfw this faggot probably thinks BJ Penn lost "three" times to Edgar even though this is more or less how he got the belt.
>>
Woodley 2 3 5
>>
File: 572975293mfwW04828.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
572975293mfwW04828.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>74511649
>jewish
>>
>>74511498
>no risk no reward

So the darkie didn't deserve to win. I agree.
>>
>>74511708
>he has no answer
I win.
>>
>>74511707
...and wonderboy is exciting???
>>
>>74511707
Why didn't Wonderboy blitz the ""running"" Woodley like Woodley did to him the 5th? Oh that's right, he was more scared than Woodley and thought he could win the belt by landing ONE (1) head kick
>>
>>74511504
>Nah, R1 was a draw

No it wasn't.

>Nah, R1 was a draw, WB lost R3 bc of that takedown plus g&p shots by Woodley

Takedowns don't matter you inbred hick and Thompson outsruck him. Possible 10-10.

>and he got knocked down TWICE in the R5

TOP KEK.

It doesn't matter how many times he knocked him down you imbecile. By that logic, a guy who stays down after getting knocked down is better than the guy who gets back up and gets knocked down again.

> And on top of that Woodley out striked WB and was more efficient.

No he wasn't, he won 1 round.

>there's nothing WB did better.

Except he dominated him the entire fight barring 3 minutes of the fight.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HOW THE FUCK DO WE STOP THESE SHIT FIGHTS???
FUCKING SICK OF IT
AND THEY KEEP FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
File: 1488267082706.png (210KB, 287x304px) Image search: [Google]
1488267082706.png
210KB, 287x304px
>>74511739
>he doesn't know
>>
Woodley knocked WB down TWICE (the fight should've been stopped like the 1st fight) and out striked WB and was more efficient.

Where is the argument for WB winning? Clear as day Woodley is the better fighter.
>>
ITT: Wonder boy apologists. You going for the titel but you fight like a bitch. Fuck you.
>>
>>74511569

Honestly, people like you deserve to be hung by the balls.

Thompson CLEARLY won that fight. Woodley was a punching bag and did nothing 22 minutes of the fight.

>Get fucked alt right

>anybody who disagrees with me is altright.

I would enjoy torturing you so much. :3
>>
>>74511805
a black guy just t-bagged your boy. WB just danced get fucked.
>>
File: 1488693360108.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488693360108.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
WHITE TEARS
>>
>>74511633
>to be the champ you got to beat the champ.

He did beat him you genetic defective.

What a faggoty thing to say btw. Did anyone imply otherwise? Of course you have to beat the champ to be the champ. That's why Thompson didn't get the belt after the first fight.

You unintelligent shitskin. (I repeat myself)
>>
>>74511839
ok......

except the professional judges

get fucked. This one is for Africa. We won by kang bros. Get fucked dancing karate bitches.
>>
>>74511805
all he did was stand in the middle of the octagon and land one head kick. Tyrone's strategy in previous fights is to charge his opponents with a 3 punch combo, so he likes being against the cage. Tyrone just overestimated wonderboy and realised that round 5.
>>
>>74511708
>"tempo" is for medicore bitches.

Can be please ban niggers from 4chan? I can't tolerate their ghetto lingo.

It doesn't matter who is the challenger or not you half-ape. The rules apply to anybody. If you're a "champion" and you don't do shit, you deserve to lose.

Woodley fought like a bitch. Thompson won.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAH

Thompson, no take down '"""""""wonderboy"""""

what a jokke
>>
hope dana takes them out the back and ends their sorry careers
>>
>>74511873
Shut the fuck up you wb nuthugger. The guy you want to fuck you in the ass so bad did lose today alright having his ass handed to him and anybody who thinks otherwise should just go fuck themselves
>>
>>74511797
>Woodley knocked WB down TWICE

I like how this gorilla spells it in caps like a child that suffers from ADD.

It doesn't matter how many times he knocks him down you shitskinned little nigger. He won the round. Wow. 1 round out of 5

>and out striked

It's "outstruck" you uneducated chimp. And he didn't. Thompson dominated him.
>>
>>74511834
that's a pizza
>>
I really hate the decision but Wonderboy choked in the final round. He should have known better that Tyrone was going all out. Yet he got almost heemed. It's a title fight, you don't take chances
>>
>>74511754
No, but the GOAT McGregor is.

Time to give McGregor those shares.
>>
LOl,

Wonderboy shouild have tried, but he danced. Enjoy medicority for life.
>>
>>74511728
maybe, idk, I didn't see the fight
>>
>>74511958
I don't even know if he got knocked got down twice. He was definitely rocked, but the first one looked more like he was off balance.
>>
>>74511851
>except the professional judges

You know you're dealing with a 80 IQ shitstain when you hear the term "professional judges" out of his nigger lips.

What's that even mean, you bonobo.Are their amateru judges out there so you have to use professional to make a distinction? Is there "fight judging school" where you learn how to make money as a fight judge?

This is why your kind is a bunch of subhumans. You should thank the Lord that the white man invented computers for you to be able to annoy your betters.
>>
Dan Kelly won, so it's ok.
>>
>>74511956
This. Everyone else moved on a hour ago and this faggot is still crying.
>>
>>74511269
4chan didn't make it a race thing, literally Tyron himself made it a race thing.
>>
>my opponent backed up
>I did nothing to punish him for it
>therefore I should win the round
They allow 10-10 rounds for a reason. Woodley won two rounds, Wonderboy won 0.
>>
>>74511300
This is such a bad excuse, "shouldnt leave it to the judges"

How about the judges learn how to judge a fight?

No one says "Guess you cant complain about a call when you leave it up to the refs" in the NFL, no they call for the refs head, higher bench marks and statistics on blown calls for refs.

not in UFC though, in UFC its "lol make money dont care"
>>
>>74512047
last post best post

Woodly apologists, tell me which round the """""""""""wonderboy"""""" won? I will wait.
>>
>>74511560>>74511504
>I know nothing about MMA the post.
>>
>>74511425
I forgot about that in the UFC rule book.

"All former rules are negated if title belt is on line, must knock out champion to win sucka"
>>
>>74512047
>>74512070

10-10s dont exist in MMA, quit pretending they ever happen

tyrone did the most damage, and he was awarded those two rounds. wonderboy was better in the other 3 rounds, so he should have won
>>
>>74512140
Just because they're underutilized, doesn't mean they don't exist.
http://mmadecisions.com/ten-ten-report/
>>
>>74512140
proved wrong
https://youtu.be/3LQrqnUI548?t=55m45s
>>
File: yourfuckingkiddingme.jpg (33KB, 617x456px) Image search: [Google]
yourfuckingkiddingme.jpg
33KB, 617x456px
let me explain HEEM as a boxfag

Boxing has steadily been ruined by
>fighters ducking eachother for years and years at a time, thus depriving fans of the actual matchups that should happen in the prime of both fighters
>because the promoters want to protect the golden goose setting up their meal ticket with a steady stream of palookas but try and redeem the fight with a decent undercard that sets up the next big fight
>undercard or genuine fight that has two pugilists making a good effort is ruined by some kinds split decisions. not outright robbery but just close enough to be suspicious to set up a rematch.
>some fights can still be out right robberies
>people fight not to lose, interim belts, pulling out of fights, multiple vacations of titles to dodge people
and all this led to the stagnation and ruin of boxing

MMA currently
>way too much success here guys. lets emulate the boxing plan of success.

yeah the reason they say dont leave it up to the judges is because the judges know which one to give it to if they can possibly give it away
enjoy guys.
>>
>>74511168
He's doing the Stanky Leg
>>
>>74511175
leprechaun mcpaddy
>>
>>74511168
he deserved the win, it was a razor close fight that could go either way even arguably a draw.
>>
>>74511873
Relax Germany
>>
File: 1475176355201.png (382KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1475176355201.png
382KB, 480x478px
Ey, Puertorican spik here. The general consensus in our wonderful island was that it was a shit decision and karate kid should've taken it.
>>
>>74511873
>Can be please ban niggers from 4chan? I can't tolerate their ghetto lingo.
>I can't tolerate their ghetto lingo
>"Can be please"
>"matter who is the"
>"apply to anybody"
>>
File: 5.webm (1MB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
5.webm
1MB, 656x368px
>>
>>74511396
Woodley was so in control and so much superior to Wonderboy that this match was planned. The plan was to make it look so wonderboy stood a chance for most of the match an then just ending him in the last round like nothing. But he had to make it look like Wonderboy had a chance just for the audience.
>>
File: 7-1 13 seconds.webm (953KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
7-1 13 seconds.webm
953KB, 480x320px
>>74513935
That's pretty much it, first fight was a draw and in the second, Thompson won but it was so close that any result other then t-wood winning would exclude the black fanbase. Thompson actually won. WME era.everyone.
>>
>>74513954
Explain your post to me
>>
>>74511784
>Takedowns dont matter

You must not watch lot of UFC if you think that.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.