[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Rockets Pelicans Basketball.jpg (57KB, 640x811px) Image search: [Google]
Rockets Pelicans Basketball.jpg
57KB, 640x811px
What went wrong?
>>
>>74492757

investing in front court when you're playing in a small ball three chucking era.
>>
>>74492757
>he still has a purple headband

Is it to much to get him a pelicans colour?
>>
Shit team brings in a good player who can't carry shit teams and plays in a non-complementary role as the only other good player
>>
>>74492757
It's been 2 weeks
Give the fucker a chance
>>
Cousins is just a statpadder
They have no guards
NBA sucks and only two teams have a chance anyway
>>
>offensive bigs
>in 2017

this is the era of meme threes. if you can rim protect, finish lobs and pass out of the post to the weak side corner then you're an elite big.
>>
They single out every other player, gentry is a shit coach too. It's just, "hey let's give the ball to Davis and cousins and make them score all the points". Cousins and Davis are averaging the most least impactful 25+ points per game I've ever seen. These guys are the defenition of empty stats
>>
>>74492757
Nothing really went wrong, they are together for like 2 weeks, they'll get better. That being said, the rest of the team is garbage, and they'll do nuffin this season.
>>
Wait till next season. Boogie isnt adapted to this team yet. Pelicans fomt know how to properly implement him yet. They can do what Okc did last seasom with playing big ball and grabbing nearly every rebound, defensive or offensive
>>
They gave away their future in exchange for the most overrated center in the NBA
>>
>>74493252
>JaVale is elite
>>
It won't be easy to fit them, specially with such a shitty coach
>>74492822
But Cousins is a 3 ball meme chucker center
>>
Worse wings than wing stop
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.