[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: luke_shaw.jpg (54KB, 240x311px) Image search: [Google]
luke_shaw.jpg
54KB, 240x311px
How do we fix this shit?
>>
>>74489825

Can't. He's finished. Played with zero confidence AGAIN. And he looked like he didn't know where to be at all. Added nothing to the offense.

He's literally done.
>>
>>74489825
work in progress. relax
>>
>>74493100

Did you watch today's game? He's not anywhere near 1st team quality right now. United don't wait for talent. You have it or you don't. He'll be sold in the summer.
>>
>>74493255
>1 game to decide
That's not how it works. And he didn't play that badly
>>
>>74489825

>You now remember that everyone thought he was GOAT before the leg break
>>
>>74489825
Really sad that leg break has probably finished his career. Looks a shadow of the player. I'm more upset for England desu
>>
He was looking so promising before his leg went full Gumby mode. He's probably playing scared
>>
>>74493315
that is pretty much exactly how mou works 2bh
>>
>>74493032
>>74493255
Not sure whether you're a false-flagging ABU, but Shaw was relatively good today. It's Ibra, Pogba, and Jones who were absolute shit. Mata and Martial didn't do much either, though they weren't embarrassingly awful.
>>
>>74497642

Not false flagging at all. I'm a huge united fan.

He made some decent tackles (i admit that) but provided nothing on offense. He just stood around wait for something to happen.

How many crosses did he have today?
How many overlaps?

He's playing scared. Scared to go forward.
>>
>>74489825
no need to fix, he's always been an average player and that's how he looked today
>>
>>74500703
yeah, shaw isn't very good going forward, but he's the only left-back in the squad who isn't a defensive liability. i've seen too many wingers run rings around blind, rojo, and darmian to prefer any of them over shaw.
>>
>>74500703
>muh playmaking wingback
He's a fullback. His job is to defend. That's why >you spent 200 gorillion on offensive players in the summer.
>>
................ De Gea ...............
Tony Smalling Jones Shaw
... Fellaini Carrick Herrera ..
Mata .... Ibrahavic . Rooney
>>
>>74489825
You can't. He's absolute garbage, have this little sissy watch 1/3 of real madrids Marcelo match and ask him to do 1/10 and he would still struggle . Best thing for utd is to keep on loaning him and buy a proper left back.I still remember rooney having to tell this retard to overlap him last time this puppet played.
>>
........... De Gea ..........
Tony Bailly Rojo Shaw
.......Herrera Pogba...
Mata.......Mkhi.....Martial
...............Ibra
>>
>>74512069

Replace Rojo with Smalling and that's arguably our best line up going into next year.

(For me, carrick is better then herrera. But it's close.)

Now where do we improve? How do we fit in greizman?
>>
I unironically forgot that he exists
>>
>>74506829

We keep the ball for such extended periods of time that the team must have the full backs involved in the play. Otherwise you can't create numbers up situations in the final third. Shaw provided no width when martial cut inside.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.