[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reuben Foster got absolutely Fucking SCRWED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Foster.jpg (117KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Foster.jpg
117KB, 1200x800px
So some lowly hospital Tech, not even a Fucking nurse like one step above an orderly or NA, decided they wanted to get their name in the paper and start some shit?

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2017/3/3/14811676/reuben-foster-nfl-combine-sent-home

How is this Fucking allowed!? Who is this MotherFucker that got Foster sent home? He just Fucking cost him millions of dollars! People were talking Foster was a Top 3 pick, but now he will probably fall a couple of spots and my not even be Top 10?

Can he Fucking sue this MotherFucker? Why isn't the dude's Fucking name in the article? You named Foster, name the other MotherFucker! Or oh is he white, is that why? The NFL needs to a do a full investigation on why this happened, these Fucking "Hospital workers" need to sit down and shut they Fucking mouths and do they Fucking jobs. These are Superstar athletes they are dealing with.
>>
>>74489465
bait post
>>
>>74489465
>Foster warned the man that he'd put hands on him, and the employee said, simply, Do it.

kill yourself, retard
>>
Foster should actually be in jail, assaulting a hospital worker should be an automatic felony, like assaulting a cop or a city bus driver.

I hate entitled people so much, hope he goes undrafted. NFL teams will eventually learn that personal character is the most important aspect to drafting, shit like the 40 yard dash and bench press is just meme shit.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 195x258px
>>74489465
>Fucking "Hospital workers" need to sit down and shut they Fucking mouths and do they Fucking jobs.

Do you work at the DMV?
>>
Is Foster even a legit prospect like CJ Mosley or just a meme like Hightower was? These Bama LB's are all over the place
>>
>>74491119
He didn't assault anybody tho... Closest he got was a pretty weak verbal threat.
>>
>>74495142
he's a legit prospect. he would go in the top 10 if he was healthy and not such a nigger, which makes this even funnier imo.
>>
>>74495174
Still not a good look though, teams have to worry about potential issues he'll cause
>>
>>74495320
Yes not a good look, but still it's really easy to get frustrated at an American hospital and we don't know that the other dude was being the picture of politeness either and I extend the same dose of forgiveness to him too. It's a stressful job to work in a hospital. What's pretty gay is that he had to go public about a common argument where nobody was hurt/cops weren't called etc.
>>
>foster started an altercation after being frustrated waiting during his pre interview.
What a fucking idiot.

Can't fucking be on good behavior for the weekend when you cement millionaire status
>>
>>74489465

This is the equivalent of showing up to a job interview as a qualified candidate and threatening to assault the receptionist for taking in another applicant into the interview room before you.

>Niggers

I hope he ends up going undrafted. Ungrateful coon.
>>
>>74489465

This just means he'll fall in the draft and the Patriots will pick him up at a great value.

Looks like the Pats win again /sp/!
>>
>>74489465
>Chimp out because the line is too long
>Get kicked out for it
>He dindu nutton!
>>
>>74498178

He wasn't just waiting during a Pre-Interview! He was trying to figure out why it was taking so Fucking long and just simply asking questions!

This is Fucking routine shit that the NFL is supposed to be responsible for. This should never have been allowed to happen in such a sloppy manner!

Foster has always been known as a humble cat, he keeps his head down, runs does everything his coaches asks of him.

This had to be an extraordinary circumstances for this to occur.
>>
>>74496216

What Fucking hospital though? These are people the NFL specifically hired and contracted, probably getting way overpaid from what they normally do to work the combine.
>>
>>74502659
>This had to be an extraordinary circumstances for this to occur.

no, hes just that dumb.
>>
>>74502659
Jesus what are you his mother?

>just simply asking questions!

He threatened to put hands on the dude, are you fucking retarded? All he had to do is sit and play on his phone, get checked and eventually get drafted making bank but he was too fucking childish to wait his turn.
>>
looks like he's a giant faggot that needed a large dose of humility
>>
Can't figure out if this guy is baiting or just your average American nigger
>>
>>74502659
>just simply asking questions
>there had to be an extrodinary circumstances for this to occur
>i've read on forums he is really nice
You're talking about it like you were there. Quit being an apologist for an idiot that lost his cool in public and freaked out on a some guy
>>
Can we stop pretending that the faggot (male) who worked at the hospital as a less than nurse wasn't making shit up?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.