[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well no because >*brings the mic closer* every 10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 18

File: roe jogan.jpg (17KB, 480x270px)
roe jogan.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
well no because

>*brings the mic closer*

every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go

>*looks over at the screen*

look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds
>>
still more entertaining than this thread, faggot.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
File: roge joan.jpg (31KB, 480x270px)
roge joan.jpg
31KB, 480x270px
>>74470131
>>74470146
Wait, wait, back up for a second

So you're saying

Eddie shut the fuck up

So you're saying that the elites created google to build a monolith relay on mars to send transmission via a stargate in the sun into a higher dimension to contact satan and enslave the universe?

Man...

Did you see that video of a guy trying to convert lions to christianity? Jamie pull that up
>>
>>74470155
imagine trying to be funny
>>
File: jo jojan.jpg (38KB, 975x235px) Image search: [Google]
jo jojan.jpg
38KB, 975x235px
>>74470162
I read this story about this bear man
*leans towards mic*
It got stuck in this trap right? Get this, the bear chewed through his own fucking leg just to get free only to die of blood loss a couple of minutes later
That's why our society's so fucked up man, because people are too complacent and they stopped chewing.
*lights spliff*
Marijuana isn't bad for you. A lot of people say it makes you apathetic, but we as a species need more apathy. Just imagine how the world would be if everyone was too apathetic to go to their shitty jobs and whatnot, we could go back to how we lived thousands of years ago.
Jamie show us that picture of that kangaroo
look at those fucking veins, he looks like he's on steroids or something
>>
This is a good thread OP, keep it going.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>74470177
>That's why our society's so fucked up man, because people are too complacent and they stopped chewing

dude, Joe..
>>
Good thread
>>
>>74470114
So you're saying that Arsenal can win the EPL in 6 years, but only if Wenger does DMT?
>>
>tfw OP is trying too hard and the jokes aren't landing
>>
>>74471899
stop being a faggot
>>
File: joe rogan.gif (3MB, 848x617px) Image search: [Google]
joe rogan.gif
3MB, 848x617px
Best part about Roganposting is that the variety of subjects he covers make him relevant to /sp/, /tv/, /sci/, and /pol/
>>
>>74470114
all these threads have done is got me to listen to Joe Rogans pod casts

you guys were spot on about everything, the weed, the bro science, all that
but I fucking LOVE this shit
so thanks for turning me onto JRE and joey diaz
>>
File: 1437860079248.gif (2MB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
1437860079248.gif
2MB, 300x241px
>
>
>170lbs
>>
>>74471899
hey it's like a joe rogan set
>>
>>74476489
>joey diaz

truly the greatest storyteller of our time
>>
>>74470177
>>74470155
>>74470114
kekked pretty hard for some reason

makes me want to listen to this dude
>>
>>74471899
>That's adorable.
>Jamie pull up that video of a Gorilla driving on weed in Colorado.
>>
i need more rogan posting
>>
File: jre.jpg (196KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
jre.jpg
196KB, 970x840px
>>74477274
I got u senpai
>>
>>74477184
joey diaz's whitney houston story is nuts
>>
File: 1391578551351.gif (2MB, 352x199px) Image search: [Google]
1391578551351.gif
2MB, 352x199px
>>74477289
thaaanks
>>
>>74477084
Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking when I made that post, but the moment had passed.

>>74477206
>so like....we have evidence of human civilization 4000 years before recorded history....that's amazing....
>.....you see that video of that chinese guy trying to convert some lions to christianity and they just fuck him up?
>Holy shit, Jamie pull that video up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
>>
Jamie can you bring that up for me?
>>
File: chink.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
chink.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>74477461
>tfw Jamie doesn't bring it up
>tfw Jamie never existed
>>
>>74477336
wait a sec, how is op's comment already a 2 month old comment on that youtube video?
>>
Why the fuck is the guy from fear factor/UFC someone people should listen to in terms of culture/politics/entertainment is beyond. You niggers should read books.
>>
>>74483810
Just take him for what he's worth. He's entertaining at parts.
>>
File: 1279238066068.jpg (28KB, 325x222px) Image search: [Google]
1279238066068.jpg
28KB, 325x222px
more plz. this is golds
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
Was a great thread

>>74484608
And then there's this guy
>>
>because we
*leans into the mic*
>live in strange times man
>guy like Trump running around the White House grabbing pussies
*inhales deeply*
>Jamie pull up some pictures of that meteor crashing Flagstaff
>look at the fucking size of that thing man
*mutters under his breath*
>we've got bigger problems to worry about
>>
>>74484623
It's the obligatory pasta fag

https://youtu.be/x_nyuuuJjh0
>>
>>74484652
All I see is a big ass capitalized wall of green and black

You should get some better pasta bro
>>
>>74484667
I only leave my /lit/+/n/ safespaces to Roganpost. I'm a professional.

https://youtu.be/BKrf7mX_R6M
>>
>>
>>74484684
Yeah but nobody is responding. You're all washed up Roganguy.
>>
>>74484723
>he only posts for (you)'s
>he doesn't post for the pure satisfaction of clogging up boards with low effort posts

/sp/ has enough niggers and normies to be facebook
>>
>>
File: 1380971639699.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1380971639699.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>74484779
eddy shut the fuck up.
>>
File: joe-rogan-experience[1].jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-experience[1].jpg
32KB, 600x400px
One thing I learned about bow-hunting is just how difficult it can be to hit your target.

It's almost like you're trying to force this object to go against gravity in a straight line.

It's so crazy to think about.

My good friend likes to soak the arrows in CBD oil. Says it makes them reach a higher velocity for longer.
His name is Tommy Plink.
Great guy, used to play pool in 97. Was really famous for it.
>>
>hey bitches
>[shitty advertisements JOE fucking hates]
>TRAINING BY DAY
>JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT
>ALL DAY
>[shitty garage and guitar loop]
>>
>>74472177
and /k/, /fit/, /ck/ and /out/
>>
I haven't watch any RBE for about 2 years but the "Oh Brian" bits where always the funniest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-qXeH1pGg
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.