[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's going to 3-peat isn't he...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2298.jpg (178KB, 1280x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2298.jpg
178KB, 1280x844px
He's going to 3-peat isn't he...
>>
>>74466900
lol,nah.

nice triple dubs tho.
>>
>>74466900
LeBron is in possession of the deepest bench he's ever had. Just look at his roster and he doesn't even have Smith back yet. A 3 peat is certainly possible, especially if Durant limps back into the playoffs less than 100%.
>>
>>74468630
>triple dubs
you need to be put down
if you can't even understand the simple concept of dubs you're unfit to live
>>
>>74466900
No, the Warriors might though.
>>
>>74466900
no fucking way the warriors are gonna choke this year, not even if they lose curry or klay or durant or draymond or whatever during the playoffs. It's phisically, mathematically, chemically impossible
Cleveland can at least drag the serie to game 5/6, IF they get to the finals and don't lose to toronto or boston in the process
pretty sad tho, NBA is fucking shit these years
>>
The Warriors championship was a fluke. They won because of the lock down defensive effort of prime Iggy and Bogut. They will never be good enough to win a championship again. I guarantee it.
>>
>>74470977
>NBA is fucking shit these years
What the fuck are you talking about, there hasn't been a good rivalry like this since Lakers Celtics
>>
>>74470977

are you high?
>>
>>74471031
>prefering muh rivalry over an overall balanced, competitive and unpredictable league

nah, pass
>>
>>74471192
not yet, it's 3 pm here
>>
>>74471198
The league you're describing will never exist without making fundamental changes to the game of basketball
>>
>>74471203
such as? more than the game itself I'd change all the league/trade mechanism but I'm not that much into it to suggest anything relevant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.