[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's talk about why this is the worst sport in the entire world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Slider15-4.jpg (163KB, 820x400px) Image search: [Google]
Slider15-4.jpg
163KB, 820x400px
let's talk about why this is the worst sport in the entire world
>>
shit thread desu
>>
>>74466012
that's not divegrass
>>
>>74466043
another terrible sport but let's save that discussion for another thread
>>
Top heavy. One player can carry a team. Every dunk has been done (muh 720). Everyone is being taught to shoot 3s. Centers are dead. Rigged as fuck lottery. The lowest seed to win it all was #4, happened once. Superteams was a mistake. More then half the teams make the playoffs. Losing records make the playoffs. Star driven league.
>>
>>74466079
truthies
>>
File: IMG_4422.jpg (644KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4422.jpg
644KB, 3000x2250px
You tap someone and get a flagrant, too many time outs and too many niggers that can't shut their fucking mouth
>>
>>74466079
>Star driven league
I don't get this criticism. Stars are going to be more valuable just because of roster numbers
A basketball team has 12 players in total including bench warmers
Football has 11 starters on one side of the ball alone
Of course stars matter more in the NBA
>>
>>74466012
That's not baseball
>>
>>74466159
>2017
>still being racist

living your life mad af and hiding in the basement all day posting on an online cambodian tantric sculpturing emporium isn't going to get you anywhere bro
>>
>>74466012
you mean the goat sport. dont be mad cause you lost money on the warriors
>>
>>74466012
no defense allowed
>>
>>74467364
we dont want to hear about your problems
>>
>>74467364
Reminder that on the day of the rope, you'll be the first to go
>>
college basketball is literally the best sport after hockey
>>
US politics are the greatest sport of all
>>
>>74467462
it's a memefest pretty much every day
if trump survives the impending impeachment then he better host the 2020 debates on PPV
>>
Too many tall unskilled players in the league.
>>
>>74467481
Oprah vs Trump in the THUNDERDOME
>>
Basketball is the greatest sport to play casually. Really I don't know how to play basketball I just like playing horse.
>>
>>74467526
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>74467481
Jesus there is 0% chance he gets impeached
>>
>>74467548
well drawing up the articles of impeachment and going through with the process of being stripped of the presidency aren't the same thing, I know
I just assume he'd step down
>>
march madness is a lot of fun
>>
>>74467364
>2017
>still triggered over jokes

bitching over nothing and hiding in the basement all day posting on an online cambodian tantric sculpturing emporium isn't going to get you anywhere bro
>>
>>74467332
You have a sub-80 IQ
>>
Recently got into basketball and thought I really like it, but what happens during time-outs really creeps me out. The dancers, the mascott, the throwing of food and tshirts in the crowd... it make me feel fucking retarded. It hits too close to "bread and circus" and insults my intelligence. Makes the whole thing feel very gaudy and tawdry. Like a fucking whore house. Have some class for fuck sake. Two minutes of silence won't kill you.
>>
>>74466012

There's something about college basketball in particular that's so cringe. Look at that corny crowd.
>>
>>74468080
silence in America is generally treated like taboo. Most people cannot handle SECONDS of silence so they have to force something in between breaks
>>
>>74468080
It's fucking entertainment you fucking gypsy.
>>
>>74466012
it has niggers
>>
>>74467953
muh stats
>>
>>74468080
In Romania do people pay to sit silently as a form of entertainment?
>>
>>74468252
>>74468889
The game itself is enough entertainment. Don't need to look for Romania, look at other international sports like tennis or soccer.
>>
>>74466012
*squeak* *squeak*

played on a fucking wooden court

just being tall puts you in an upper echelon

dude buy shoes lmao

can't touch anybody
>>
>>74467539
WITH SPECIAL GUEST MODERATOR JIMMY FALLOOON
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.