[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more cucked nation on Earth today than the Philippines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: REU-PHILIPPINES.jpg (143KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
REU-PHILIPPINES.jpg
143KB, 1200x782px
Why do they love basketball so much when most of them are like 5'2? How does it feel for a nation to obsess over a sport they will literally never be good at?
>>
Basketball is all about memechucking your way to victory now, grandpa.
>>
>>74462347
That court looks comfy AF tbqh
>>
>>74464395
Hard to even memechuck if you're 5'0 tall. Isaiah Thomas has to be elite at everything to even be considered an All-Star and he's still a defensive liability due to his size.
>>
>>74462347
They like to play bball, and since it's a country of manlets I don't see the problem. 5'5'' 140lbs is like a PF there. It's all relative, my man
>>
Basketball is a fun sport. I doubt they're concerned that they won't make a career out of it.
>>
>>74462347
kinda "shit bricks" this random head above the ball.
>>
>>74462347
Was waiting for the anti Philipino propaganda to start on this cia proxy site

Im seeing stories all over the controlled media right now, Philipines this Duterte that, the guy really has pissed off the jew cartel by taking out drug dealers and telling the american army to get out of his country

You really do give yourself away mr agent
>>
>>74462347
>kids having fun playing a game they saw on tv
Fucking despicable. Who do they think they are?
>>
>>74471421
tbf, he also killed some drug consumers

>inb4 "le degenerate, they deserved it xDDDDD"
>>
>>74466149
this
>>
>>74471421
Yes, I'm sure that the CIA is paying someone to call Phillipinos basketball loving mallets on spee. You caught on to their brilliant scheme.
>>
>>74462347
They're just having fun you dirty filthy autistic manchild.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.