[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they so shit now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5569.png (59KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5569.png
59KB, 800x1024px
Why are they so shit now?
>>
>>74461126
they're tired of being cucked by uefalona/halal and simeone can no longer motivate them properly
>>
Their own manager is bored of his job, put Miranda out on loan for some reason and have a shit central midfield.
>>
>>74461126
Playing against Messi would tire anyone.
>>
>>74461126
Simeone is going to Barça so he doesn't care anymore.
>>
>thinking you can stop andone from scoring
heh, nice try kiddos
>>
Sevilla took their place.
>>
>>74461126
Losing two CL finals to Real Madrid crushed their spirit.
>>
>>74461320
You mean the team that's about to be knocked out of the CL by fucking Leicester?
>>
>>74461360
>completely dominated the first game and has a 2-1 lead
>about to be knocked out
>>
>>74461372
>only won 2-1 at home to a team that didnt score all year until that much
>barely beat a team facing relegation in the pl
If they lose 1-0 they're out pal, it's pretty much gonna happen.
>>
>>74461169
>on loan

moron
>>
>>74461403
match*
>>
>>74461372
>seriously replying to canadians
>>
>>74461412
See
>>74461403
>>
>>74461412
do you really want to get LEAF'D?
>>
It's a poor first half, but maybe they can turn this around. I have some faith that they at least can get a draw against La Coruna.
>>
>>74461469
>drawing against relegation fodder

They might not even make the CL spots if they keep this up.
>>
Ramos broke them
>>
meme managing not working anymore
>>
OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
Why did OUIIIII look so sad after scoring? Does he not like it when Simeone sub out his bf Gameiro?

I'm thinking if Atlético doesn't win anything this year, Griezman is most likely going to leave to the EPLel.
>>
Meme teams doesn't last more than 2 or 3 seasons if they are lucky. The SPL should eliminate all the other 16 teams and just organize playoffs -like in the NBA- between the Real and Barcelona
>>
>>74461949
Fighting for a Champions League spot isn't very exiciting after being title aspirants.
>>
TORRES DEAD
>>
WEBM WHERE

that was brutal
>>
>>74461372
It is pretty easy.
>Sevilla attacks and leicester defends well and strongly and confidently cause is home, also they are motivated
>Leicester scores cheeky header.
>Sevilla knows they have to equalize go all in.
>Leiceser kills them with counter hoofball 101.

I can picture the match going this way.
>>
>>74461949
Atletico stopped winning when Griezmann joined. If atletico is smart, they would sell them. The Atletico that last had Costa would have easily win this season
>>
>>74461126
Simian wants to jump ship
>>
They've been using the same team for 6 years now and Simeone has no replacements
>>
Classical La Liga cycle, it's so boring, no fucking surprises, it's always, Barcelona vs R. Madrid finals, or sometimes Barcelona vs At. Madrid, it's like "oh wow R. Madrid won again, what a surprise". I'm not saying that my country's leagues is better, it's shit, but at least in my country that emotion of having a somewhat balanced match still exists
>>
>>74465475
>La Liga
>Finals
>>
The team needs a shakeup to revamp the players' spirits. Either some big name player needs to be signed/traded or Simian needs to leave
>>
It's the very definition of a meme team.
>>
They focused at CL and only aim at CL spot
>>
I don't actually know
>>
All their hopes and dreams were crushed when they lost to Halal in the CL as they were cucked once again
>>
They've always had a shit attack. When the won the league they had around 25 less goals scored than Barcelona or Madrid but better defense. Now the defense is old and still no great attack
>>
>>74469345

>Still no great attack

They are easily a top 5 team in Europe atm.

It's just that being in the same league as Madrid and Barcelona is painful.

3rd-6th Spanish league teams would be title contenders in any other league.
>>
File: 1416371272916.gif (1MB, 400x330px)
1416371272916.gif
1MB, 400x330px
>>74461126
Lol idk but thanks for this, really.
https://deportes.terra.es/futbol/junta-aprueba-sociedad-filial-para-las-participaciones-en-clubes-extranjeros,a293bea1934a27740bc50c1f39016e6dhzm5pp1n.html
>>
Defense is out of form. Too many strikers. No proper right winger. Saul and Correa aren't that good for the position. Need a stronger midfielder too.
>>
>>74473203

>Atlético de Kolkata
>investing in indian football

Ayyyyyyyyyy
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.