[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is LITERALLY the most braindead and boring sport in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0215.jpg (244KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
244KB, 960x540px
This is LITERALLY the most braindead and boring sport in the entire fucking world.

If you enjoy this you are basically retarded.
>>
wtf i hate basketball now
>>
>>74455916
[citation needed]
>>
fuck you, you pretentious little bitch.
>>
>>74455916
Triangle offense senpai. If you want pure stupidity played by chimps go look at football. By far the most pleb of all sports
>>
I would rather watch handegg or wogball than this garbage
>>
>>74455950
you seem upset tho
>>
playoffs is pretty entertaining tho.

i do not care about the regular season training games.
>>
>>74455958
>tho
Nice proxy fatmerican
>>
I appreciate all mainstream sports as I believe that they each require unique skill sets :)
>>
I don't read Poo Peeland posts
>>
>>74455964
cool
>>
>>74455987
>wog
Even worse
>>
>>74455981
I forgot to add that league is a semen slurping parody sport, which would've ensured a seething (You) delivered straight to (Me)
>>
>>74455992
I don't live in a league state and I agree that union is superior
>>
This thread is retarded
>>
>cuckstralia trying to discuss sports
It's cute in a pathetic sort of way
>>
>soccer is a sport
>>
>>74455916
So is sex, and yet I can't stop watching that, either.
>>
>>74456658
>sex
>boring

YGSIU
>>
>>74455916
Its probably because you can't handle a sport that has physical aspects to it. Fucking pussy lol, you would get destroyed on the street
>>
>>74459035
>any kind of physical contact is a foul
>has physical aspects to it
>>
>>74455916
It's the most American sport possible. They have literally no attention span whatsoever so points are scored on such a continuous basis (keeping in mind that the whole excitement of real sports like football comes from when a goal is scored) that they take no notice that everything except the last 15 seconds is important. The best part is how everything is 2 points and 3 points in America to give the illusion of a high scoring "sport". It's embarrassing.
>>
>>74459257
That comment about points was dumb as fuck. By pure nature of the game it is still high scoring. Points could count as .1 and scores would still be higher than most football, baseball, and hockey games.
>>
>>74459257
>brainless meme argument

you know what's truly embarrassing...
>>
>>74455916
been to few games of local club
euroleague matches are ok but i dount i would b excited to see the 10th game,while i can watch 20+ of football and every new one is enertaoning
>>
You got cucked by an Emu, then you made this thread, now you can kill yourself, faggot
>>
Makes sense why blacks love it so much then
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.