[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Messi never wins the World Cup as a player yet when he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1466649882504.jpg (33KB, 239x336px) Image search: [Google]
1466649882504.jpg
33KB, 239x336px
>yfw Messi never wins the World Cup as a player yet when he retires he becomes the worlds greatest/most autistic ever international manager and leads Argentina to 2 World Cup victories
>>
Remember that /sp/ is always wrong. With a decent manager and maybe a few more solid defenders emerging, I can honestly see Argentina win in 2018.
>>
>>74452143
no, they're completely worse without him playing in pretty much every facet, but one player can't carry a whole team to a World Cup victory, though one ultra autistic manager can
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya05VVFbGIo
>>
>>74452231
XBOXFAGS BTFO
>>
>>74452231
did you really post that video in two seperate threads you worthless tripfag.
>>
>>74452135
He is too autistic to coach. He maybe becomes a bielsa.
>>
>>74452271
Go to bed Juan Manuel Lopez, you have produce to pick in the morning
>>
File: ECP.png (3MB, 1654x1104px) Image search: [Google]
ECP.png
3MB, 1654x1104px
the greatest to ever do it
>>
File: 1477238970008.gif (123KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477238970008.gif
123KB, 250x250px
>>74452180
>though one ultra autistic manager can

Marcelo Bielsa failed as Argentina's manager tho
>>
Yes, because that worked out SOOOOO well for Maradona.

The great players often make crap coaches because they can't tell you how they did it. The mediocre and worse players make great coaches because they can.

Excepted: Zidane. Though, he also has loads of talent to work with.
>>
>>74452135
messi can't even train his own dog
>>
>>74454200
umm, try again sweetie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVFctCQsf24
>>
>>74452135
>cant relate with people
>manages people
>>
>>74452767

> I rate Zidane
>>
When even /sp/ lose a cup cause him...
>>
>>74454281
HOLY SHIT, AUTISM
>>
>>74452166
lol, you have a little over a year for those players to emerge(and work well with the team) for that to happen. so it aint happening. its a miracle itself that they managed to make it to the WC final in the first place. they wont come that close in our lifetime.
>>
I don't see him having the skill set or personality to succeed as a manager. His abilities as a player are obviously out of this world but I doubt that he could translate that into managing.

Someone like Pep wasn't physically impressive, he wasn't quick, he wasn't strong, no freak genes. He was just always the smartest player on the pitch. Same thing with Xabi Alonso etc.

I'm not saying Messi doesn't have a immense playing IQ, obviously he does. But it seems like it is more instinctual to him than intellectual.

inb4 fedora comments
>>
>>74459436
Agreed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.