[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knicks@Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: magic-vs-knicks-pick.jpg (139KB, 799x484px) Image search: [Google]
magic-vs-knicks-pick.jpg
139KB, 799x484px
who /tank/ here?
>>
>>74451429
the knicks are so retarded they'll win this game just like the last where they could have moved up to the 5th overall.

>reminder tim hardaway Jr hit a game winning shot at the end of the tank season and cost us the 1st pick
>>
I thought the knicks were a "superteam" how did it end up like this

(It was only a kiss)
>>
>>74451429
I got magic @ 1.8?

Good bet or nah?
>>
>>74451562

M E L O
>>
>>74451549
nobody said this but drose. Even knicks fans laughed at the idea.
>>
>those 10 people shouting let's go magic

lmao this is fucking sad.

Why does the nba bother with half of these teams locations?

>Orlando
>Nets
>New Orleans
>>
>game threads hardly get replies anymore

generals are cancer
>>
>>74451970
>magic is actually middle of the pack attendance wise
>>
>>74452225
the knicks vs cavs thread was dead too. So was the Warriors and Wizards
>>
>>74452234
All tourist that are visiting Disney land and wanted to catch a game.
>>
>>74452211
even the general is dead because of shitposting. most of what was nba last 3 years went to reddit
>>
AIRBALL
>>
this fucking franchise is legit retarded.

>letting your highest paid player intentionally ruin the franchise by not sitting him and allowing him to fuck up the future of the franchise by not tanking even though he's gone this summer
>>
Is this when the Knicks blow the lead and lose by 5 points or less?
>>
>>74453196

Isn't it every time?

Or the 15% when Melo hits a game winner and they win.
>>
>>74453228
They MIGHT win this one without needing a game winner.
This is almost unheard of
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.