[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La Liga is shit and this is irrefutable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5560.jpg (214KB, 2844x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5560.jpg
214KB, 2844x1599px
So, I finally concede you were right /sp/, la liga is fucking shit and the level of quality from the teams placed below 8th is appalling. I'm sick of shit teams giving up against the shittest Barcelona in a decade. Sick of having zero emotion because I know Real Madrid will win even if they go 2-0 down. Sick of knowing that Sevilla will never win a league. Even Ligue uh have a better product right now. I'm a PL convert from now on #imwiththem
>>
Cerdillista, por favor
>>
t. Nigel on a proxy
>>
>>74447164
t. Mohammed Maletín Sinedine Sidane
>>
>>74447164
>the level of quality from the teams placed below 8th is appalling
No, the big 2 are just too good.
>>
>>74447164

nigga pls

Barca and Madrid would smash Sunderland Hull etc 5-0 every week too
>>
>>74447835
If you had watched yesterday's Real Sociedad vs Éibar, you would change your mind.

La Liga is unwatchable. Mid table teams don't have the level to compete, look at the Europa League where only Celta went through thanks to refball.
>>
>>74447874
The point he's making is that midtable teams don't try to win. They just bend over and take it.
>>
File: Cuck4.png (11KB, 615x172px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck4.png
11KB, 615x172px
>>74447164
>>
>>74447943
Sevilla has was Europa League a record times, they won the last 3 in a row
>>
>>74447985
I blame that on coaches trying to be known as philosophers after Guardiola's success. It's beyond stupid trying to play beautiful attacking football against Barça if you don't have the team. We need the return of coaches like Clemente (not him but similarly spirited ones)
>>
>>74447985
And that would be distinguishable from Eibar do how?
>>
Fugg, I always knew we were the best in the world.
>>
>>74447164
>level of quality from the teams placed below 8th is appalling

in the eplel the level of quality from teams placed below 4th is appalling

actually all of it is appalling hoofball against muh tough defenses
>>
>>74448328
English people freak out if the GK has the ball for more than 3 seconds. Saying that it actually makes sense to hoof the ball at times.
>>
>>74448328
>tf
>tt
>>
>>74448279
this, you don't have someone like tony pulis. he plays awful football parking the bus and launching it up to a big man, hoping to get goals from set pieces.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.