[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DURANT OUT FOR FOUR WEEKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0022.png (808KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.png
808KB, 1136x640px
Eat shit HAHAHAHHA

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18795950/kevin-durant-golden-state-warriors-miss-least-four-weeks-bone-bruise

You won't have the #1 seed and thus you won't win the championship. No one has ever won not being the #1 seed
>>
It's kind of a shame. A hypothetical Golden State team without Durant might win, what, 73 games?
>>
>>74443181
Already lost 10

Now they HAVE to try in the regular season unlike the Spurs or Cavs
>>
Who here just wants to see both Golden State and Cleveland collapse
>>
>>74443147
>just a bone bruise
>out for only 4 weeks
I'm disappointed. He'll come back before the first round and start fucking up teams again.
>>
>>74443354
I think the Clippers got a chance
>>
>>74443354
Yes please I hope both teams collapse to all hell
>>
Actually, if losing top seed allows them to delay facing Pelicans until Duran returns, that could be perfect.
>>
>>74443374
Clips4lyfe?
>>
>>74443374
We've been here countless times before.

Clippers and Rockets well shit themselves come playoff time. The Spurs and Warriors are the only western teams that even stand a chance.
>>
They won 73 games without him, they'll be fine. This is how stacked the Warriors team is, plus spurs are the only one that can match up with them
>>
>>74443147
>No one has ever won not being the #1 seed
shit bait famalam
>>
They'll drop to 3rd and get raped by the thundies in first round.
>>
>gloating about injuries to rival stars

OKC confirmed for scummiest fanbase in the NBA, just move the team back to Seattle already, Okies don't deserve pro sports teams, they can't handle the privilege.
>>
All according to plan
>>
>>74443374
The Clippers are always a second round playoff team. I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.
>>
I'm sad that Golden State has a ready made excuse for when they get BTFO in the first round now.
>>
>>74445112
Unless they drop down to the second seed and play the Thunder, I don't see that happening.
>>
>>74444874
check your angst privilege kurt
>>
>>74444907
>>74444907
>>74444907

Cast your vote, young man!
>>
>>74444874
>OKC confirmed for scummiest fanbase in the NBA

I expect no less from Oklahoman methheads.
>>
>>74443354
If LeBron gets to have a bad playoff why not?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.