[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

saves the day again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: mitro.jpg (43KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
mitro.jpg
43KB, 620x430px
is he benfica goat?
>>
i hope he rapes belgium in less than a month, this team of niggers/sandniggers
>>
literally, in a literal way, no one cares about the poortuguese league

>>74434257
did your girlfriend cheat you with some arab lad? you seem a bit frustrated
>>
>>74434263

noone caes about the poortuguese league

>comming from some guy in argentina.
>calling people poor
>bashing european championships
>wat.
>>
>>74434263
not the portuguese league, nigger, it's the cup

now get back to your hole, I'm trying to communicate with white people here
>>
>>74434263
damn muhammad, i didnt know your drug selling business would be enough for you to take your holidays this early
>>
He is not a benfica goat, he really saves the day lately, he has been in good form the last 2 years

really hope he can keep up the great work with the NT too and maybe he ends up making us reach russia 2018.
>>
>>74434330
Argentina has more muslims than Belgium, my friend

They tend to move to rich countries. For some reason Switzerland or Germany have more muslims than Poland or Belarus
>>
File: 1485305450614.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485305450614.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>74434333
as any striker, he needs service. depends on what you guys have in terms of wingers, full backs and creative midfielders. but if he gets it, he delivers.

>yfw Portugal has got all of that, but never a good striker
>>
File: pepefut2.png (180KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
pepefut2.png
180KB, 406x406px
>>74434530
>André Silva-Ronaldo won't win the WC
>>
>>74434625
>Andre Silva is a decent striker
he ain't m8, your average unknown brazilian striker puts him in a pocket as Porto discovered as soon as they found a proper one
>>
>>74434717
You can be a striker without being a goalscorer. Ronaldo is our goalscorer
>>
>>74434762
are you trying to make some kind of reasoning, friend? I'm afraid it doesn't follow. Try this:
>think about what you want to say
>try to put it into words, in a clear manner
>post
>>
>>74434806
Alright, let's try: You can be a striker without being a goalscorer. Ronaldo is our goalscorer
>>
>>74434835
you're still not making sense.
Andre Silva is a shit striker. for instance, Eder also doesn't score often, but he at least is decent, he knows how to move, hold the ball and bully defenders.
All Andre Silva does is run like a maniac after the ball. he could be a decent defensive midfielder if only he had some quality of touch
>>
THANK YOU BASED MITRO.
>>
>>74434317
>greece
>mocking portuguese league even though his league is pretty much where our coaches retire
>calling someone else poor

thank you for the laughs.
>>
>fulham reject
>scoring on chavs
>in a pub league
>based dost is the top scorer
>>
>>74436945
>04
>>
>>74439728
>fulham
>lost in the literal second tier football
>knows how to use the potential of their based signings
>>
>>74436945
I was actually mocking the argentine for mocking the portugese league. but thanks for being below average intelligence aka, unable to realise that.
>>
>>74434530

our fullbacks are very decent offensively, Check youngster Stafylidis of Augsburg, BVB was interested in him, and Torosidis kinda old but was one of the best greek players over the las 10 years. Too bad Roma bought Cole and decided to throw Torosidis out.
>>
>>74441577
i'm sorry konstantinos he's probably a moor (from lisbon)
us northern master race understood and apreciated your reply to the filthy niggers in argentina
you can leave the cup as soon as you can
>>
File: Konstantinos-MITROGLOU.png (88KB, 232x309px) Image search: [Google]
Konstantinos-MITROGLOU.png
88KB, 232x309px
* blocks your path *

"Europe is for whites only"
>>
>>74434237
IS GOD GREEK???????
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fulham-flop-kostas-mitroglou-continues-9854135
>>
>>74434237
isnt this that greek that flopped at fulham?

sure sounds goat yeah
>>
File: footix.jpg (40KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
footix.jpg
40KB, 470x350px
>>74441695
>>
>>74441670
He looks white to me.
>>
>>74441695
>being this buttblasted
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.