[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VALENCIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: imagen46390g[1].jpg (105KB, 709x591px) Image search: [Google]
imagen46390g[1].jpg
105KB, 709x591px
How is that possible that a football club with a lot of money and supporters that fill the stadium for better or for worse has fallen so down?
The team is
>>
ask Leeds/Hamburg/Lazio
>>
>>74433131
If they always played like they did against Madrid the other day they'd be contending for the title
>>
>>74433182
I really wish other teams played like that against Madrid instead of bending over.
>>
>>74433154
Lazio is still a good team and they are contending a place for the Europa League instead Valencia that is in struggle to save themselves from the relegation
>>
>>74433131
They overspent on a huge stadium that they haven't been able to finish, had to sell the club to a shady chinese businessman who either doesn't know or doesn't care how to manage a football team.

Search "Nou Mestalla" and "Peter Lim".
>>
Shit city, shit club, shit people.
>>
They are overspending on meme players because their meme gook owner it's retarded
>>
File: debt-spanish-teams.jpg (89KB, 478x630px) Image search: [Google]
debt-spanish-teams.jpg
89KB, 478x630px
>>74433627
they were overspending before him, he didn't change anything
>>
>JUST
>>
>>74434849
Is that Sevilla number before or after Sampaoli took over?
>>
>badge has a JUST haircut on top
really makes you think
>>
>>74435308
Is a fucking bat you fucking nigger.
>>
>>74435320
>copying the barcardi logo
>>
>>74435335
Is a fucking Pipistrellus pipistrellus, not a fucking Cynopterux Sphinx you fucking fucker fuckous nigger.
>>
>>74435432
>being so upset you spent 10 minutes searching that information
lmao, you dumb catalan
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.