[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is It Cancelled Yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: JUSTT.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTT.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>Despite weeks of incessant on-air promotion, including a corny video that features Hill and Smith boogying to the 1988 hit, “It Takes Two,” ratings for the refurbished “SportsCenter” leave much to be desired. On Monday, three weeks after its debut, the show drew 568,000 viewers. That’s less than the 574,000 people who tuned into the 6:00 p.m. airing of “SportsCenter” on the same date one year ago.

http://mashup.weei.com/sports/2017/02/23/espn-the-six-jemele-hill-michael-smith
>>
Jemele Hill is terrible
>>
>>74424571
desu the way ratings have been going down for pretty much every show, losing 6k viewers over a year is nothing. especially when you factor in how fucking shit it is
>>
No, it's not cancelled and people not watching this show makes them racists.

ESPN should stop showing sports and instead show 3 or 4 weeks of non-stop diversity and tolerance training until people start watching this show.
>>
>>74424571
The whole concept of Sportscenter doesn't make any sense in the internet age.

If I want scores and highlights, it's literally at my fingertips. No need to slog though an hour-long show with mediocre anchors reporting on games I don't care about.
>>
>>74424571
>only 6,000 less viewers
Is that really newsworthy? kek
what a shitty bait thread
>>
File: thisisfine.jpg (103KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfine.jpg
103KB, 768x364px
>>74424618
>create a marketing campaign with 3 different ads and spam them for over a month leading up to debut in a perfect spot the monday after owl
>ratings are lower than a normal sportscenter with zero promotion
>>
>television is 45% of disneys revenue
>they churn out shit like this

How have they not gone under yet?
>>
>>74424571
>"Hill's rise to prominence at ESPN is part of an overall network shift away from strict focus on sports and toward including more social and political commentary. Some commentators have suggested this has contributed to ESPN's declining ratings"

You dont say?
>>
>>74424673
>implying the ratings didn't drop lower after the debut
>implying the debut wasn't shown on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNNews at the same time

Found the cuck
>>
>>74424724
6,000 viewer drop is probably a natural progression on the scale of ESPN's ratings decline in general

TV has been losing its viewership for a while, particularly in sports. See: NFL ratings, NBA ratings, etc
>>
Fuck espn
>>
>light skints

most blacks don't even fuck with this shit
>>
>>74424724
Not when you throw a blitz marketing campaign at it >>74424695
>>
>>74424571
>6000 less viewers than last year
I would be more interested to see how many viewers they got compared to the 6PM slot the week before Hill and Smith got their show
>>
>>74424571
it sucks, His and Hers was better
>>
>>74424571
>Put these two on a stale racebaiting non-interesting show together
>Ratings tank and said show fails
>??????
>Rinse and repeat
>>
I love black people but these two are pretty bad.
>>
Patronizing black people only works at 10 am to 4 pm, when most white people are at work and Jamal and the boys crack open a 40 while Stephen A. tears in to that lil white boy on First Take.
>>
>>74424571

Everyone knew this was going to fail hard. ESPN lacks hosts with genuine talent and charisma, no amount of cheesy commercials will change my opinion of that. PTI is worth a podcast subscription but the whole channel is shit otherwise.

Also mixing sports with race baiting and pop culture was never a good idea. Jemele is annoying and nagging, Smith tries too hard to act black.
>>
>>74424571
I hate these niggers and espn but this seems like much to do about nothing
>>
Disney literally ruins everything they buy and turns it into a sjw shitfest.
Marvel, espn, starwars.
Walt is spinning in his underground cryogenic tube under disney land,
>>
I love black people as slaves and lynching victims, but I just can't get into this show for some reason. Is it just me?
>>
>>74424571
I love them both stop hating black people...
>>
>>74424571
i want to lick her puss puss so badly...bet it taste like strawberries and cum
>>
>Numbers Never Lie
Failed
>His and Hers
Failed
>6port6center
Hmmmmm.

At least Michael Hill used to be a legitimate anchor. I can't think of anything Jemele has done other than be black.
>>
>>74424571
It won't get cancelled. ESPN knows they're a sinking ship. At this point they're more concerned about pushing their liberal agenda as opposed to making a profit.
>>
>>74436635
its 2017. thats all it takes to get a show
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.