[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UEFA Nations League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: UEFA.jpg (72KB, 656x369px)
UEFA.jpg
72KB, 656x369px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Nations_League

I just read about the proposed continental league in Europe and don´t know what to think about it. It seems like a bad idea in paper because national teams already play lots of friendlies and EC/WC qualification matches, but maybe playing more competitive instead of friendly matches would be beneficial for smaller teams that usually don´t get to play others of similar strenght. This might also fuck up American teams that already have few chances of facing off European teams.
>>
Champions league should only be for champions and trophy winners. We need to bring back meme cups like the intertoto cup to keep the non good teams happy
>>
>>74387466
This is a national tournament, not a club tournament
>>
>>74386901
it's supposed to give easier access to tournaments to the smaller teams like Andorra, England and Luxemburg, for instance.
To the big teams it makes no difference because they would have played friendlies instead.
>>
>>74386901
>This might also fuck up American teams that already have few chances of facing off European teams.
good. we don't want to mix with the monkeys more than we already have to in the world cups.
>>
Is this supposed to replace anything or just add in a new tournament?

The only thing worth fixing in international football is the qualification system.

It is boring as fuck atm
>>
Just another stupid tournament because UEFA can't sell friendlies as well. It's supposed to replace friendlies, but what's the point when teams will just use experimental teams. It's basically the same as qualifying groups, except you get no reward.
>>
They should have it replace tournament qualifiers too. If you're good enough, you automatically qualify for the tournament and the league of nations is all about seeding. And if you're a shit team, you have to play in a qualifying group to qualify. That teams, good teams don't have to play against bad teams. But there should be promotion and relegation.

So say you have 8 groups of 3 in the Europeans Championships. You could have 16 teams just fighting for seeding and all the other teams below that fighting to just qualify for the competition. Then you can have 4 teams relegated every 2 years and 4 teams promoted. This way you have interesting, elite games played by your national team.
>>
>>74387565
should add portugal in to that list of shit teams
>>
>>74387961
>current european champions
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>74388002
>fluked their first ever major trophy just like greece did to them
>hurrr theyre a big team
Don't ever reply to me again you subhuman scum
>>
>>74388231
t.butthurt lower class quebec citizen that portugal cucked its motherland xd
>>
>>74388231
Unfair comparison. Greece actually won a game in the group stage and never needed to go all the way to the penalties.
>>
>>74388268
Try again
>>74388274
True
>>
File: 1485296194629.png (36KB, 337x231px) Image search: [Google]
1485296194629.png
36KB, 337x231px
>>74388472
No need, I'll just let you keep talking so you look stupid xd
>>
>>74388707
I haven't said anything but objective facts and all you've done is post retarded dead memes like the mong you are. You're the one looking stupid, cunt
>>
>>74388707

Unironically, the leaf has a point. Portugal fluked that shitfest that was Euro 2016. But atleast Greece had the decency to fluke it with A WIN in the Group stage.

UEFA truly fucked up by not putting Number of wins as they first tie breaker.
>>
>>74389183
undefeated
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.