[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL CHELSEA VS SWANS GAME THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 13

File: 1383410699362.jpg (55KB, 533x401px) Image search: [Google]
1383410699362.jpg
55KB, 533x401px
Chelsea: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill, Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso, Pedro, Costa, Hazard.

Subs: Begovic, Zouma, Loftus-Cheek, Matic, Willian, Batshuayi, Terry.

FAB GETS A GAME
>>
Based Fab
>>
why would arsenal give away such a great player?
>>
>>74378810
You now remember Fabregas wanted to come back to those shitters and Wenger said no

Is there a bigger joke of a club?
>>
>fabregass
>>
>>74378834

>we have too many great midfielders already

wenger in forever
>>
>fabregas
>mourinho
>>
Go out mou cultist.
>>
>assist by Pedro
>mourinho

Conte doesn't even try to hide it anymore.
>>
Kante is so class in midfield
>>
Fabregas is elite
>>
For me, it's Azpillicueta.
>>
for me, its, matic
>>
For me , it's Pedro
>>
For me, it's kante
>>
For me, it's Eden
>>
moses for ballon d'or?
>>
With champions league guaranteed next year what transfers are a realistic possibility to rotate in that would improve >us.
>>
For me, it's Costa
>>
jesus pedro is good i hated that guy last year
>>
FACT: Sian Massey has never made an incorrect decision
>>
Holyshit Kante
>>
EXPOSED
>>
SIGGY
>>
fuck
>>
>CHELSHIT
>>
File: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (33KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg
33KB, 530x492px
>only spanish players have scored in this match
>>
That marking was terrible. Swansea parking the bus even harder now
>>
>stream freezes
>refresh
>1-1

ffs
>>
Costa slack off at set-piece again
>>
Where the fuck are the yuropoors?
>>
For me, it's WHY THE FUCK CANT THESE CUNTS DEFEND A SET PIECE
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (61KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
61KB, 395x594px
Why is he so handsome, lads???
>>
lads Arsenal will win the leeg wont they
>>
For me, it's Jamal Blackman.
>>
matic wouldve defended that set piece
>>
>Antonio on the phone
>Please, Jose, help. What do I do about this Llorente guy?
>Jose doesn't pick up
>>
>27 replies and 1 image omitted
>>
>>74379621
>6th place
>>
>antonio on the phone
>Please, Jose, Help. What do I do about not being in 17th place?
>Jose doesnt pick up
>>
>>74379777
still champion with this Chelsea team, it's understandable Toni looks for help when things are not working out
>>
>>74379784
>>Please, Jose, Help. What do I do about not being in 17th place?
That's a silly question. Conte is a retarded individual but not that retarded
>>
AHHHHHHH POST
>>
Fug
>>
If only Lampard was in that position
>>
Fabregas is really trying to get back into the starting 11
>>
>>74379951
that's not a post, it's a bar
>leaf
>>
Why isn't it a goal if it hits the post?
>>
>>74380011

>semantics
>3rd world country
>>
>>74380061
It needs to go over the line.
>>
File: IMG_1139.jpg (23KB, 353x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.jpg
23KB, 353x376px
Post yfw you realised Man Utd are the best team in England again.
>>
>>74380072
It's the bar you fuck.
>>
>>74380119
It's not 2009
>>
>>74380131

i go to "the bar" to fuck sloots
>>
>>74380169
You say Player X hit the bar. Good context with your post though, I really like it.
>>
Do leafs even know the difference between the bar and the post? The bar is the horizontal part of the goal's framework, the posts are the vertical parts.
>>
Stop fucking around Chelshit, I don't want Poop having any hope in the league period.
>>
is there a worse feeling than hitting the post?
>>
>draw
>win
>draw
>win
What did Chelsea mean by this?
>>
File: BESTSUPLEXEVER.gif (2MB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
BESTSUPLEXEVER.gif
2MB, 294x294px
>>74380337
Pic related
>>
omfg im chelsea for life but that was a handball >we're so lucky
>>
who /hitest/ here?
>>
>>74380400

FAT
>>
This ref is fucking shit
>>
>>74380337
Hitting the bar and the post.
>>
File: DITLhfB.jpg (219KB, 1048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DITLhfB.jpg
219KB, 1048x1280px
>>74380411

Bender
>>
Pedro is so fucking good this year.
>>
PEDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>74380400
>>>tumblr
>>
PEDGOAT
>>
PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO
>>
WHAT A FUCKING GOAL
>>
>fabianshit
>>
>They can't believe their luck!
>That's the luck of champions I suppose

Swansea have been battered the whole game.
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (3MB, 3527x5291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
3MB, 3527x5291px
Man, if Diego doesn't improve in this last few matches of the season I could see Chelsea loosing the league, >we truly have a hard time scoring goals without that Spanish monkey.
>>
>Pedro
>mourinho
>assist by Fabregas
>mourinho
>>
File: ohmygarters - BIiNaM8hfQL.jpg (132KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ohmygarters - BIiNaM8hfQL.jpg
132KB, 1080x1080px
>>74380400
mah nigga
>>
the no call for the handball was fair imo, because Chelsea could have had a handball call in the 1st half that wasn't given. Which seemed more deliberate than Azpi's
>>
>>74380485
>loosing
>>
>>74380501

Never a fan of close handball being given.
>>
>>74380501
>it's not cheating if it favours my team
Of course
>>
>>74380491
>you
>faggot
>spouting retarded shit on /sp/ again
>massive faggot
>>
>>74380400

That's some terrible Photoshop
>>
Why sub off Pedro, he's been great all game.
>>
>>74380552
makes way for memes
>>
>>74380532
just saying the no call for either handball was balanced out. but if he did call the handball on azpi I couldn't really complain
>>
File: lel.jpg (58KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
58KB, 950x534px
>>74380491
4-0
>>
>>74380538
the truth hurts, I know.
soon, very soon, the team will need reform. he'll never return, you can't just fuck with a man's passion like that.
Chelsea back to being the nice team from the rich part of London that everybody likes because they can't win anything, I guess.

Deal with it.
>>
>>74380538
>giving you's to the mou cultist
>>
>>74380617

>4-0
>>
>>74380604
>Mourinho beat Mourinho
it couldn't be otherwise, retarded fuck
>american education
>>
>>74380617
>can't win anything
>11 points clear
>knocking united out of the fa cup soon

Sure thing faggot
>>
>>74380617
>Chelsea back to being the nice team from the rich part of London that everybody likes
>Chelsea the nice team that everybody likes
>>
How long will we have to wait for conte to get exposed?
>>
>>74380692
Champions League quarter/semis
>>
DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO
>>
DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO
>>
>>74380691
That's Chelsea before Mourinho. I guess you're a moron costumer who doesn't even know the history of "his" own club

Then cometh Mourinho, suddenly people hate Chelsea, 'cause unbeatable
>>
Hazard the fucking GOAT!!!
>>
>>74380617
What did he mean by this
>>
DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT
>>
DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO
>>
DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT DIEGOAT
>>
For me, it's DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO
>>
diego
>>
Real Madrid better keep their grubby paws off Hazard.
>>
>Costa
>Mourinho

What a bunch of losers in /sp/ Chelsea match threads. kek.
>>
>>74380747
he already says he'll leave only when he had won everything
So I assume not until he wins the CL
>>
>>74380770
Why are you so autistic? I see you in every Chelsea gamethread
>>
>when Costa, Cesc and Pedro fuck off, we're still able to pick the right players to make us invincible.
>w-we have Abramovich.

kek
>>
>the absolute city of this poortugal cuck
>>
>>74380747
he's not going anywhere, gen looks pretty happy at Chelsea, plus the team have the money to keep him even happier for a long while.
>>
i thought ABCs leave the thread when chelsea is winning ?????????????
>>
>>74380800
i like to make fun of losers, what do you think /sp/ is for?
>>
>>74380800
because the only thing his country has ever achieved is Jose Mouyesinho
>>
>>74380818
Not the Mou autist
>>
>>74380823
>Uruguay
>Suarez
>behind Ronaldo in Ballon dOr, his entire career
kek
>>
>Filter pootugal flag
>Threads suddenly a lot better
>>
Wish we could have given RLC some time after the Diego goal, We should loan him to a PL team next year.
>>
>>74380777
So I assume that he'll stay forever
>>
Is there a way to filter specific flags in threads with certian words in the OP?
>>
first Mou's season is almost ending.
second season almost there.

I guess I hang around in Chelsea threads, because you Chelsea faggots are supposed to know Jose, so you know for a fact what's coming.

I take enjoyment in seeing people suffering by anticipation.
>>
Jose Mourinho is a hack
>>
>>74380845
>Uruguay
>4 world titles
>make it 5 next year

the state of (you)
kek
>>
>>74380890
probably, but if you had the capacity to do that you wouldn't be asking, albeit its probably not that hard
>>
Willian is a useless nig nog
>>
>>74380890
Just filter them during game thread
>>
>>74380904
4? they're counting double right now? is it means that we have 10, not 5? nice then
>>
>>74380917
This pretty much. Idiot just came on and is walking around lazily like he's played 90 minutes.
>>
>>74380904
>>4 world titles
what the hell does that even mean?
>>
>>74380924
the olympics we won count as 'World Titles' because there was no World Cup according to FIFA
>>
>>74380904
Ignore him bro, my fiancée is Uruguayan and I support you guys too.

More chance than England will ever have.
>>
wtf why is there a woman referee
>>
File: savage.jpg (28KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
28KB, 460x346px
>>74380924
>tfw 2
>tfw 0 years of hurt
>>
How could they get away with that absolute handball?
>>
>>74380940
oh, sorry for you then
>>
>>74380943
never saw one? We have one and thought it was more common in other countries too
>>
>>74380940
>it counts because I say so
what a loser. kys scum
>>
>>74380958
One of the linemen was a bird
>>
not a chelseafag but they do look good

think they could do ok in the CL next year desu

fucking Moses is a beast
>>
>>74380943

So David Luiz can check her ass
>>
Can't wait until Conte gets the sack next season.
>>
>>74380959
am I FIFA?
Cool, then
>BAN PORTUGAL
>>
All you need to do is mantain a Jose Mourinho Chelsea fans appreciation general active 24/7 in /sp/, as he deserves.

Then my presence would become superfluous.
>>
You guys think the Mou autist will leave once Chelsea BTFO Manure in the FA cup?
>>
>>74380979
Fuckoff joko
>>
>>74380994

fuck, burgers are stupid..

you don't seem to follow retard. doesn't matter what happens between a Mourinho team and another Mourinho team. Mourinho always wins.
>>
>>74380994
no he'll pout autistic shit and saying mou 2015 beat mou 2017 or retarded shit like that
>>
lol just realised this exists
>>
portuguese mourinho shitposter is pretty good, nowhere near as good as the ABU slovak guy but still solid

wish the al dente pasta guy came back but I'll take what I can get
>>
You think Fabregas earned his spot in the starting line up?
>>
File: results by nation.png (46KB, 664x540px) Image search: [Google]
results by nation.png
46KB, 664x540px
>>74380988
>b-but FIFA...
that's FIFA, you retard. just go back to your favela
>>
>>74381020
Why is it Mourinho failed to win the Champions League at Chelsea in many attempts, when Di Matteo was able to win it with a significantly worse team?

>b-b-but Mourinho signed Drogba

Well then why did Di Matteo get better out of him in Europe?
>>
File: fuck that shit.jpg (49KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
fuck that shit.jpg
49KB, 660x350px
>>74381081
the ultimate meme magic
>>
>>74381081
he put them at the level required, that's how it works in the CL, you need to up the level to be constantly in the SF. then it's a matter of luck (invalid goals not being counted, not being robbed against Barça, luck in penalties in final). his team finally did in 2012. deservedly so.

this team won't do it, though. mentally the players were tested and failed. Abra seems to prefer mediocrity of two or three PLs and admit Chelsea cannot compete anymore in the CL, because it's in reality a small inflated by oil money
> Di Matteo
where is he now, if he's so good?
>>
>>74381081
>Why is it Mourinho failed to win the Champions League at Chelsea in many attempts
literally robbed at least once
>>
>>74381053
Honestly he don't give a rats ass about first 11.
If chelsea lacks creativity in matches against weaker teams then they need them, otherwise if they're playing against theam which plays attacking football tbqh matic is better option.
>>
>>74381142
>>ah, but he did with Porto and with Inter

the thing you need to understand is that in those clubs and at that moment in time, those teams had that unique chance in those players careers to do it, so Mourinho could make that argument to raise what he expected from his players.

He could not make the same argument with his first Chelsea team or with Real Madrid
>>
>>74381184
I'm a Chelsea fan and he was only robbed once, 2005. Don't know what other one you're thinking of. Barca knocked >us out fair and square in 2006, and the Liverpool semi-final in 2007 was a 50/50 contest
>>
Oh my bad, thought you said twice for some reason
>>
mourinho was a cool lad desu lads, fuck eva and fuck her dried up pussy

gonde a cooler though
>>
>>74379448
Still true!

>>74381020
You really have a stick up your ass, don't you?
>>
>>74381221
liverpool in 2005 was also even

I've accepted that if it's not given as a goal, it's a pen and red for cech very early in the game.. chelsea then had a heap of time to score which they failed to do
>>
>>74381021
this.

SAD!!!
>>
>>74380485
learn english you faggot
>>
>Chelski won the league

;_;
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.