[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this ACTUALLY happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Reminder that this ACTUALLY happened
>>
>tfw /sp/ is now filled with yurotrash soccer threads
>>
I remember
>>
this happened too you know
>>
>>74372785
Five rings
>>
brady is like ronaldo actually - overrated thrash who only wins when the other guys choke
>>
>>74375841
FIVE RINGS
I
V
E

R
I
N
G
S
>>
File: Malcolm Butler Superbowl INT.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm Butler Superbowl INT.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>74370187
Greatest play in NFL history right here.
>>
>>74375770
18-1
>>
>>74375841
Brady is literally one of the best comeback players of all time. Literally the oppposite of Ronnie who only scores when his team are leading.
>>
>>74381432

how he actually caught it and then changed his momentum to fall the other way is mind boggling

and a few months before he was mowing lawns or something
>>
>>74381536
>The best defense anti-Pats """""fans"""""" have is that Brady was one defensive chokejob away from 6 rings
>>
File: 1947079_492x328.jpg (41KB, 492x328px) Image search: [Google]
1947079_492x328.jpg
41KB, 492x328px
>>74381644
Early in his career at West Alabama, the Patriots showed interest in Butler. Joe Judge, the Patriots’ special teams coordinator, noticed Butler’s ability to return and cover kicks. The Patriots value versatility, and Butler showed promise as a special teams contributor. Hall knew New England wanted him, and after Butler went undrafted, the Patriots signed him as a free agent.

The Patriots do not affix numbers to players’ uniforms early in training camp, so it can be difficult even for veterans to identify new teammates. Quarterback Tom Brady kept seeing one defensive back on the scout team, a quick runner and a good leaper, make one play after another. “Who is that?” Brady asked himself. “Who’s that guy running down balls?” It was Butler.

During the season Butler played mostly on special teams, active for 11 of 16 games. He made an impression on his teammates with his tireless work and his improvement during the week, and his playing time grew late in the season.

“He’s been picking me off all season in practice,” Brady said at Monday morning’s post-Super Bowl news conference. “So it was nice to see him do it to someone else.”
>>
>>74375841
>if the other guy's losing, you're winning
scintillating

we have a regular einstein over here lads
>>
>>74381234
1 8 A N D 1
A
N
D
>>
>>74370187

seahawks dynasty starts next year
>>
File: 1482297596426.png (61KB, 1306x904px) Image search: [Google]
1482297596426.png
61KB, 1306x904px
>>74382224
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.