[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. There was a time when this was just fun and games, Javale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: firefox_2017-02-24_14-24-23.png (84KB, 741x668px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-24_14-24-23.png
84KB, 741x668px
Ok. There was a time when this was just fun and games, Javale himself got interviewed about it on TNT, and then Shaq promised last week that since Javale had been playing well that he'd lay off.

And then now we're here. There was a line in the sand dividing memes and actual belligerence and we've clearly crossed it.

Where do you stand on this /sp/? Is enough enough? Or does trolling never stop?
>>
Social media was a mistake
>>
>>74369301

> where do you stand

nowhere

I just enjoy the banter

I hope they keep at it.
>>
File: 1334943762000259.jpg (210KB, 949x668px) Image search: [Google]
1334943762000259.jpg
210KB, 949x668px
>stick to cooning
>>
Hilarious, but also telling when the NBA is such trash that the only excitement is people "disrespecting" each other online
>>
Why does Shaq have a vendetta against this guy? He makes silly plays frequently, but he's a pretty good player.
>>
shaq is one dimensional, of course he'll stick to what got him laughs one time long ago
>>
>>74369477
he's not a good player

you can consider him an OK rotation player in a team with 4 all stars
>>
>>74369301
>Get out of the gutter
>Become a multi-millionaire
>Prove to people that niggers can act civilized
>Do anything but
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>74369301
Hmmm well javale is an idiot. Tbh I've seen some dumb shit happen in pickup games at the park but the shit he does at the professional level is almost unrivaled besides some of the other really bad shaqtin candidates. So that's that. I'm kinda torn as far as Shaq goes though. I wasn't a die hard fan of his but I definitely used to like the guy and now I can't stand seeing him on tv because he just starts chimping out everytime someone doesn't agree with him.

>HOW BOUT I CUM OVA DERE AND KICK YO ASS, CHUCK.
>BUT WE WAZ RINGZ N SHIT ERNEH!

And this whole twitter beef... Shaq coulda been way better about it and made javale look like an idiot but he had to chimp out yet again. I hope he gets in trouble for this and maybe we'll start getting prankster Shaq back instead of tough guy Shaq.

>hfw when he's about to chimp out
>>
It's not like the nba has anything else going on until the conference finals, might as well arrange a javale vs. shaq cage fight.
>>
>>74369301
I used to think Shaq had become classy in his old age but this is very revealing. It shows he still has the same bitchy mentality he always did as a player.

>only played one full season, his first
>showed up overweight and out of shape every offseason
>took forever rehabbing toe stress injury which was directly caused by being overweight and out if shape
>could have had a much longer and more effective career if he had cared about conditioning
>didn't run the floor ever
>worst free throw shooter of his generation
>so bad it was a legitimate strategy to foul him because it would never result in any points for his team
>Got dominated by Yao Ming and then complained to press that he was "not impressed" even when Shaq was the one who got his ass handed to him
>intentionally dropped the f bomb twice during an ingame interview just to complain about the refs
>one of the most inarticulate players in any sport in history

He is certainly not without his flaws as a player. But going so hard on twitter as he is right now about Javale bitch ass and slapping the shit out of him is just embarassing. TNT should fine him for misconduct. He is acting like a child.
>>
McGee called him a coon, that's some serious shit. Shaq has been mocking him for at least 4 years, and that's no doubt annoying. But McGee took it up to 11.

>>74372317
Barkley as the ref?
>>
>>74372268
The fun and mature thing to do would be to put himself on an episode of shaqtin a fool. There are numerous plays to choose from.

Too bad his ego is twice his physical size so he is incapable of acting mature and cool. He, as an MVP, NBA champion and multimillionnaire is only satisfied by relentlessly attacking a guy who was on the way out of the NBA until this season.

He has a bully's mentality. Very sad!
>>
>>74373671
>The fun and mature thing to do would be to put himself on an episode of shaqtin a fool. There are numerous plays to choose from.

Yeah, that's probably the last thing Shaq would ever do. He can barely tolerate lighthearted teasing from the other people on the show.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=UuI87YXesa0
HAHAHAHAHA WHY IS HE SO SENSITIVE?
>>
>>74373681
Thus shit isn't funny at all. He just seems like he has an unhealthy obsession with mocking the guy. Reminds me of Stephen Colbert with Trump.
>>
>>74373695
It's funny in the sense that Shaq won't leave this guy alone. It's as much a joke at Shaq's expense as it is at "javaaaaaaale mcgee"'s. Just look at this video, or even its title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGdmnMxe0E

>2011

This has literally been going on for 6 years. Shaq has some kind of vendetta against this guy and he won't stop.
>>
>>74373695
ONly reason Shaq focuses on him is because he gets butthurt by it

Dwight Howard is on all the time yet isnt butthurt
>>
>>74373718
*Also, McGee does objectively make a ton of boneheaded mistakes. Never seen a man so athletic be so clumsy.
>>
>>74373681
>1:10

Holy fuck how is this man a pro basketball player.
>>
>>74369477
Shaq is pretty redpilled. He really hates nigger culture and Javale is pretty much the pinnacle of it in the NBA.
>>
>>74369301
Fuck shaq.
>>
>>74372268
>>74373678
>>74373641
this.
Shaq's incredibly insecure, childish, and just simple-minded. He thinks he's immune to criticism because he has 4 rings. But most of the time he's just loud and obnoxious.
CWebb should replace him.
>>
>>74369301
>stick to cooning
>shaq gets shook and resorts to just saying "ass" over again
SHOOK
>>
Shaq is "punching down" and that's never a good look.
>>
Shaq goes around the country talking to kids about anti bullying and being the bigger person and then spends 8 years on this shit.

He's such a thin skinned prick and he thinks everything he does on TV is hilarious.
>>
>>74369301
Who the fuck cares, it's Javale McGee lmao. I don't understand why he keeps tweeting Shaq. There's literally no way he wins this.
>>
Why do black people talk like this?
>>
>>74381530
The only way he wins this is to make a good play in the finals and win
>>
>>74373982

He's anything but. JaVale is the least niggerest player on the fucking Warriors. Hell, I was shocked when I would listen to his pregame interview answers because a combo of his antics and Shaq legit had me thinking he was a complete mong.>>74374112
>>
>>74381577
Even then he's still literally just a roleplayer sideshow laughable meme tier
>>
>>74369301
Shaq is hilarious. You all are a bunch of haters. He's funny, insightful, light hearted, and has a ton of rings. He can say whatever he wants, any player that gets truly upset at him has no sense of humor. Can't wait for him to entertain me and millions of others during Wrestlemania either, while you all bitch about things on 4chan.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.