[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: durant.png (203KB, 1041x577px) Image search: [Google]
durant.png
203KB, 1041x577px
oh shit
>>
>>74368929
OH SHIT IM FEELIN IT
>>
Absolutely not a JaVale fan but why the fuck is Shaq so aggressive and salty? What the fuck is wrong with him and his ego, I always thought he was a chill guy?
>>
>Having no respect for your elders

I get that Shaqtin a Fool is embarrassing, but it's just how it is
>>
>>74368979
not an expert on shaq but when i see people fool with him he either hates it or has to retaliate by making the other guy look like an idiot. thin skin.
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (262KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
262KB, 800x800px
>didn't have no skill
>>
>>74368979
He's chill and fun as long as his ego feels safe, the moment someone makes a lighthearted joke about him he goes nuclear.
>>
It feels like somewhere in the past 2-3 years that Shaw went full midlife crisis mode and became a big bitch. I've also read that testosterone levels begin to drastically drop as you get into your 40s and it causes men to act like women.
>>
>>74369159
He's always been like this. He has to be the big man in the room and when anyone threatens that he feels tiny and has to lash out. Very insecure.
>>
>>74369076
>>74369289
this
>>
oh shit! black people arguing on social media about dumb pointless shit!

stfu
>>
Shaq is a sensitive boy
>>
>>74369535
>he says, as he takes the time to let everyone know just how pointless he thinks it is.
>>
>>74369557
yeah i said it so what
>>
>golden shit memeors suddenly have no sense of humor after losing in the finals
>>
>>74369602
where is the humor that isn't being sensed?
>>
Why is everyone on the Warriors so soft, it's hair harmless fun. It's not like McGee's career is in danger. Hell its not shaq's fault Javale McGee pulls stupid shit on the court.
>>
Kek, kd is such a little bitch. Dude was always whining about the media and how they were "hurting his feelings in okc", but now that he's hiding in a stacked team he thinks he's all that. KD will never come close to being the player shaq was.
Also
>shaq had no skills
Kd needs to sit his bitch ass down
>>
>>74369697
*just
>>
>Constantly poke fun at Lebron last season for supposedly having thin skin while being a 73 win team and seeming invincible
>Lebron wins finals over them despite the odds and comes back from 1-3 down
>Warriors this season have such thin skin and lash out at people who poke fun at them

Lebron cucked them so hard.
>>
Why are we focusing on Javale fucking Mcgee instead of Green right now?
>>
>>74369078
that's ebonics for "didn't have any skill"
>>
>>74368929
First LeBron, now KD and JaVale. NBA players have got to be the biggest pussies in the world.
>>
>>74369948

I'm late, I guess, but what has Green done now?
>>
>>74370045
https://twitter.com/JaeAzizi/status/834973891948765184
>>
>>74368979
RINGS ERNEH
>>
>shitting on Shaq for playing for 6 teams
>JaVale is 29 and already played for 5
>>
>>74369535
are you implying only black people do it
>>
>the perception of him now is that he's a dumb player because he makes mistakes out there on the court
Okay???????????
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.